Which AI tools are you using?

Mankaran Ahluwalia
7 replies
Which AI tools have really helped boost your productivity? How do you use them, and what do you like about them over other tools that you may have tried for the same tasks?

Replies

Pari Pushpakar
I personally use ChatGPT and Gemini.
Arthur Leclercq
ChatGPT and our tool Vitamin AI šŸ˜
Siyan YANG
GPT, COZE, perplexity and other specific AI tools when I need to do some specific works
Hakim Zerhouni
I've been using ChatGPT for content creation and Jasper for marketing copy. They both save me tons of time by generating high-quality drafts quickly, which I can then tweak to perfection.
Marie-Philippe Leblanc
Sorry (not sorry?) but I have to self promote here, I hope that's ok!! Using Fleso to automate the repetitiveness. (https://www.producthunt.com/prod...)
Launching soon!
We love discovering new AI tools that help us improve productivity and efficiency. At the moment, we are using a variety of AI tools for different purposes, all of which have significantly boosted our team's output. One particular tool that has really stood out to us is its ability to streamline our content creation process and generate new ideas quickly and effectively. This has saved us a lot of time and allowed us to focus on other important tasks. We are building a marekting AI called Contentify AI. It's free and easy to setup. Check out the "Launching soon"
Clayton Walker
Chat GPT - self explanatory Claude - in some cases it sounds more human in writing Gemini - SEO and other google related marketing things QuoQuo - user personas and other customer simulations Musho - mockups and quick site builds ElevenLabs - AI voice overs - I use both the generated voices as well as cloning voices for clients who are okay with me doing this so they donā€™t have to come in to record :) Photo and Video AI by Topaz - photo and video cleanup And for running my social media channels - self plug incoming - Respired.io to schedule, generate ideas, captions, and strategies - as well as many other features. If you canā€™t tell from my stack above Iā€™ve worked in digital media and marketing for years. Our team built the solution Iā€™ve been needing - check it out later this week when we launch if youā€™re needing some help building your social channels. Itā€™s got many features the enterprise level softwares I used working in the industry lack at a start up friendly price :)