• Subscribe
  • Which benefits us more? Talking πŸ—£οΈ or Listening πŸ‘‚

Priyanka Saini
    13 replies

Replies

Emily Walker
    Both talking and listening are important, but listening often offers greater benefits for learning and connection
    Sonali Negi✍️ (Readers SENSITIVE content
    Active listening opens new doors for perspectives
    Udaya Sri
    I think both go hand in hand. Listening without speaking up and talking without listening, both have their downsides. Personally, I prioritize listening over talking.
    Bilal Asif
    Launching soon!
    I think listening benefits us more in most situations. However, both go hand in hand.
    Nishat Shahriyar
    Of course Listening. It help to know when to talk and what to talk.
    Huma Saqib
    For me, active listening comes first since we can't understand someone else's point of view unless we listen to them.Then it comes time to talk about whether you understood or not .This allows you to offer your perspective and create a healthy learning atmosphere.While also helps in developing solid communication and problem solving skills.
    Ali Jan
    Of course Listening.
    Luis Roberts
    Listening often provides more insights and helps understand others better
    Mercy James
    Talking can be useful for sharing ideas, but listening usually leads to deeper understanding and better relationships.
    William Seikh
    Listening can help us absorb new information and understand different viewpoints. It often proves to be more valuable than just talking.
    Alex Bravo
    Taking things through can help clarify misunderstandings and resolve issues more smoothly. It is crucial for effective communication.
    Bill Frad
    Good listening can help us gather more details and insights, which can lead to better problem-solving and decision-making.
    Archana Jha
    Launching soon!
    While talking helps us express ourselves, listening is key to learning, understanding others, and building strong relationships.