• Subscribe
  • Which browser do you use and why?

Johnberg Arslan
    12 replies
    I am trying Sidekick and it is one of the best browser I've tested so far. What's yours?

Replies

Tranvan Khaira
    Google Chrome! Best browser ever❤
    Dzmitry Tsemirau
    I use Edge just because it's built into Windows.
    Prabhukrishnan G
    Chrome always.. I got used to it :D
    Richard Rubenstein
    CuratedLetters
    CuratedLetters
    Launching soon!
    Cant seem to get away from Chrome, and Brave for some privacy :)
    Daniel Zaitzow
    Chrome and I tried out Arc but it felt like I was transported to the year 2033. Learning curve and connection felt like too much of an adjustment.
    Henry Leo
    Edge, because of it's smoothness
    Jacqueline Young
    I primarily use Google Chrome as my web browser for several reasons. First and foremost, Chrome offers a seamless and speedy browsing experience. It's known for its fast page loading times and responsive user interface, which makes my online activities more efficient. Additionally, Chrome has a wide range of extensions and add-ons available through the Chrome Web Store. These extensions enhance my browsing experience by providing features such as ad-blocking, password management, and productivity tools. I find these extensions to be extremely useful in tailoring my browser to my specific needs.
    Tedel
    Firefox. It's the most secure one at the moment.
    Abis
    I use the XNXUBD VPN browser. Because it helps me access everything and is very easy to use. You can download it here https://xnxubdvpnbrowserapk.net/