• Subscribe
  • Which Chrome Extensions Are Best for Extracting Emails from LinkedIn?

Vimal Kumar
    11 replies
    Finding the right email extractor for LinkedIn can be a game-changer for lead generation. Which Chrome extension has worked best for you when building your contact list? Vote for your favorite or share your recommendations in the comments!

Replies

Luke Wright
    I am curious if anyone has tried any lesser-known tools. I’m open to recommendations beyond the usual suspects!
    Kerry Rivera
    I've had great success with Hunter for extracting emails from LinkedIn. It’s been reliable and easy to use. What about you?
    jonny vince
    I have tried Lusha and found it pretty accurate. It’s become a staple in my lead generation toolkit.
    Lora Jones
    Hunter.io has been my go-to. It’s reliable and integrates well with LinkedIn, making email extraction a breeze.
    Keira Stump
    Find that Email has proven really useful for me. It’s straightforward and helps pull email addresses without much hassle.
    jonah muye
    Lusha is a great tool. It’s efficient at finding contact details and works smoothly with LinkedIn profiles.
    Patricia Harris
    EmailScoop.io is another great tool for this. You just sign up, connect your LinkedIn, and it pulls all the emails it can find from your network. Super easy to export too. Been using it for a while now with solid results.
    Jonathan Michael Blake
    I've been using Octopus CRM for LinkedIn email extraction and it's been working great. Super easy to use - you just visit a LinkedIn profile and it finds their email. Another good option is Skrapp.io which can extract emails in bulk from LinkedIn Sales Navigator or a CSV file of LinkedIn profile URLs. Both have free trials so you can test them out before buying.