• Subscribe
  • Which comfort zone do you want to break that you think is holding you back from success?

Priyanka Saini
    33 replies

Replies

Nathaniel Cook
    I need to break the habit of staying behind the scenes. Speaking up more and sharing my ideas openly could unlock new opportunities.
    Priyanka Saini
    @nathaniel_cook2 That’s a great! Speaking up and sharing your ideas can definitely open up new doors. I try this too. Sometimes sharing ideas makes me nervous, but I keep at it to break the cycle and build more confidence in myself and my ideas. It’s awesome that you’re ready to step out and explore new opportunities! 🙌🏼
    Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    Caring too much what other may think.
    Dan O'Malley
    @busmark_w_nika It's such a difficult one to break free from. Have you read The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck by Mark Manson. It might be time for me to re-read it!
    My3 Murthy
    @busmark_w_nika I was going to say the same thing. I know I shouldn't care, but I do. lol
    Business Marketing with Nika
    @my3_murthy Guys, we have the same problem :D we should create some support group :D
    My3 Murthy
    @busmark_w_nika @dan_o_malley I have read it- its a great read- I remembered to apply it for a few days- then I fell back into my insecurities. Might be time to re-read it
    Priyanka Saini
    @busmark_w_nika seriously.. many people can relate this including me.
    Udaya Sri
    I’m aiming to push past my introverted side. I want to become more outgoing, and create a fantastic circle of friends and connections.
    Anastasia Dashkevich
    @udaya_sri I feel you pain. I moved to another spanish-speaking country 2 years and still feel that the language is a barrier despite learning it a lot almost 2 years as well. I really want to feel free expressing my thoughts in spanish and communicating with people.
    Udaya Sri
    @anastasia_dashkevich In my opinion, moving to a foreign country is the bravest thing you can do. I hope you find some cool friends that you can vibe with.
    Vaibhav
    Flow State Training
    Flow State Training
    Launching soon!
    Asking for help from people in areas where I am not good at.
    Priyanka Saini
    @vaibhavdwivedi Stepping out of your comfort zone and asking for help is a smart move. You’ll learn a lot and gain new skills, which you don't know. :)
    Vaibhav
    Flow State Training
    Flow State Training
    Launching soon!
    @priyanka27 It is the only way for growth.
    Cheryle Veltri
    I need to break my I need comfort zone of avoiding public speaking. It’s something I’ve always been nervous about, but getting better at it could open up more opportunities for networking and presenting my ideas.
    Priyanka Saini
    @cheryle_veltri That’s a great goal! Stepping out of your comfort zone can be really rewarding. Public speaking can definitely open up new opportunities. Just take it one step at a time, and you’ll get more confident with practice. You’ve got this! I do the same. :)
    Nadir Bhola
    I want to break out of my comfort zone with "telelatino" to achieve greater success. Embracing new challenges and stepping beyond familiar limits will help me grow and reach my goals. The "telelatino" mindset is essential for pushing boundaries and unlocking my full potential.
    Priyanka Saini
    @nadir_bhola That sounds like a fantastic plan! Embracing new challenges is a great way to grow and achieve your goals. Best of luck with "telelatino"—I’m sure it will help you unlock your full potential! 🚀
    Eriberto Puppy
    I want to step out of my comfort zone by embracing new technologies and tools. I tend to stick to what I know, but exploring new tech could lead to more efficient ways of working and better results.
    Priyanka Saini
    @eriberto_puppy That’s a great mindset! Embracing new technologies can definitely open up more efficient ways of working and lead to amazing results. Best of luck with your exploration! :)
    Charlotte Combes
    My comfort zone is sticking to familiar projects and avoiding risky ventures. I need to push myself to explore new opportunities and take on challenges that could lead to greater growth.
    Priyanka Saini
    @charlotte_combes That’s a great insight! Stepping out of your comfort zone can be tough, but it’s often where the most growth happens. Best of luck with exploring new opportunities and taking on those exciting challenges! 🙌🏼
    Susan R. Pruitt
    Im used to my old work routines and tools. Exploring new methods or technologies might help me work more efficiently and stay ahead in my field.
    Priyanka Saini
    @susan_r_pruitt I totally get that—getting used to new tools and methods can be a challenge, but they might just help you work more efficiently and stay ahead. It’s great that you’re open to exploring new technologies! :)
    Steve Troy
    Breaking the comfort zone of avoiding public speaking is essential, as it limits the ability to present ideas confidently and advance in a career.
    Priyanka Saini
    @steve_troy Absolutely! Stepping out of our comfort zones with public speaking can really boost our confidence and open up new career opportunities. It’s all about growing and presenting our ideas with confidence. I try this too. Sometimes public speaking makes me nervous, but I keep at it to break the cycle and build more confidence in myself.
    Ema Elisi
    It's so easy to get caught up in what others think. Learning to focus on your own values and goals is key! Thanks for sharing this reminder. It's a journey to find the balance between external opinions and self-worth. Keep pushing forward!
    Priyanka Saini
    @ema_elisi Absolutely! It’s so true—staying focused on your own values and goals makes all the difference. Thanks for the reminder, and I agree, finding that balance is a journey. Keep going strong! 😊
    Rahul Parmar
    I want to break my comfort zone of sticking to familiar tasks and exploring new challenges to drive growth.
    Priyanka Saini
    @rahulparmar2405 That’s a great mindset! Stepping out of your comfort zone is where real growth happens. 🙌🏼
    Nadir Bhola
    I want to break my comfort zone with technology. Relying on outdated tools like the Tele Latino APK limits my growth. Exploring new, efficient apps and software will help me stay ahead in the tech landscape. Embracing these changes will push me toward greater success and innovation.
    Priyanka Saini
    @nadir_bhola That’s a great mindset! Stepping out of your comfort zone is where real growth happens. Exploring new tools and apps can open up so many possibilities. Excited to see where this journey takes you!