• Subscribe
  • Which is best?

Dua
    16 replies

Replies

William Seikh
    For a fresh, entertaining feed and discovering new creators, TikTok is unbeatable.
    Johny burg
    I'm fine with both. Both are waste of time :D
    Mileva
    I love Instagram😁
    Anu
    YourGPT
    YourGPT
    Launching soon!
    I love Instagram the most.
    Vaibhav
    Flow State Training
    Flow State Training
    Launching soon!
    If only some countries had access to TT, the numbers would've a slight change. :)
    Jack
    Instagram is great for sharing photos, stories, and engaging with a broader audience.
    Marina Morris
    Instagram shines for anyone looking to showcase their visual content and build a public presence. I
    Nick Frost
    WhatsApp is unbeatable for personal communication. It’s perfect for quick messages, voice calls, and staying connected with friends and family in a private setting
    Santosh Kumar
    I think it really depends on what you’re looking for. If you want something user-friendly and versatile, then option A might be the best choice. It’s simple yet effective for a wide range of needs.
    Tracey glen
    If your priority is seamless, encrypted conversations and sharing updates with a select group, WhatsApp is the top choice. It’s straightforward and focused on privacy
    Advin Jadis
    Each platform has its strengths: Instagram is all about public interaction and content creation, while WhatsApp excels in personal, private communication.
    Andrew Ezra
    Green Cola is a great option if you're looking for something with natural ingredients and a less sugary taste
    Bill Frad
    TikTok is great for short, viral videos and discovering new trends. If you love quick, engaging content, it’s a win.
    Alex Bravo
    Instagram’s a solid choice if you’re looking for a mix of photos, stories, and IGTV. It’s got a bit of everything.
    Rahul Parmar
    Instagram is the best.
    Areo Sodiq Adebola
    I prefer Instagram. I don't have a TikTok account