Which no-code tool would you use to build a product? What are the limitations?

Adrian Steriopol
35 replies
There are countless no-code tools that you can use to build a product, but which one would you use and why?

Replies

Laurentiu Ciobanu
I would never use a no-code tool :) But I do enjoy using Notion as a CMS.
Adrian Steriopol
@laurentiu_ciobanu The reason is that u r a freakin genius? ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿง ๐Ÿคฃ
Liviu Nฤƒsoi
I would always go for Notion to lay the foundation. Notion 2.0 rocks! ๐Ÿค˜
Livia Burbulea
Notion, Notion, Notion all the way! The more I use this tool, the more in love I am with it!
Carla Kargaard
Mmmm ๐Ÿค” I often see ads for these tools and have wondered what it would be like to use them. It will be interesting to hear what users have to say.
Adrian Steriopol
@carla_kargaard I use notion for my websites, it's really great, but I also wanna hear what others have to say too. ๐Ÿ™
Gail Dawson
Zapier is my all-time fav! + Zendesk & Intercom
Victor Sava
Huge Airtable fan here!
Adriana Virlan
I am just following the discussion to find more cool no-code apps. ๐Ÿค˜
Alex Gavril
Bubble.io has proved to be the best swiss-army knife I've seen so far. As any no-code tool, there are strong limitations to what you can do from a technical point of view, but if you just need to automate simple business processes, in 99% of cases it's more than enough.
Adrian Steriopol
@alex_gavril1 I'm into Bubble too, it's so powerful, gonna use it for a future project. Thanks for sharing your knowledge ๐Ÿ™
Cristian Toba
I use Node-RED because I do a lot of home automation and I know about a big company that used it for payment processing flows and works great!
Amaury Amapakabo
I think bubble.io is literally the best tool there is to create any type of app. We actually created our MVP with it and it took us only 2 weeks to have something that looks and works great! I hope this helps
Adrian Steriopol
@amaury_amapakabo It helps a lot! I already started learning about Bubble, it's simply amazing what u can do with it. Thank u for sharing your experience.
Toh Xue Zun
framer.com is a pretty good no-code website builder.
Adrian Steriopol
@tohxuezun I've heard about it, watched some tutorials, seems a great tool. Can't wait to try it sometime. Thanks for sharing ๐Ÿ™
Upen V
I use Flezr https://flezr.com (my own product) to build data-driven websites from Google Sheets and Supabase dats sources. Other than that, I love Notion for its ease and simplicity.
phprunner
We use our own low-code PHPRunner software for most projects these days and the only limit is your imagination. When you hit no-code limits adding a little code can take you very far. We have rebuilt 80% of our website services this year: shopping cart, client portal, helpdesk, marketplace forums, admin panel, and billing system. The only remaining element is CMS and we will work on replacing it as well the next year.
Witt Teo
No-code tools are really the future because they provide users with the essential features that will be their friends on the road to building a whole new world, whether itโ€™s thanks to their automation capabilities or countless integrations that help you take your workflow to the next level. With that being said, let me present you with a different trait of the no-code software Iโ€™m about to mention: Itโ€™s an open-source no-code tool. WordPress is an open-source no-code tool that you can use to build a website by doing nothing OR many; that depends on you as your in-house developers can customize it however they see fit via coding or leave it as it is to further use. As it has an intuitive user interface, WordPress is easy to use and has several use cases, from creating a blog to building your brand.
Andrew Dodds
It depends on the product. If it is an internal tool for a company to generally organize their work I would probably go with Airtable. Just a website would likely be webflow. Web app? Bubble would be my first choice. In general bubble is the most powerful in my opinion.
Michaelson Williams
Currently I'm building a Fitness and Crypto rewards app with Glideapps. I really like the builder because Glide has done so much of the work on the backend. However, this does mean that many of the controls and functionality that I would like to implement into my app is presenting some issues. I'm coupling fitness with a pDex so there will be inherent issues that I will have to deal with moving forward. To me app building issues are part of the process so I never let it worry me much. Thanks Adrian for the question!