• Subscribe
  • Which non-existent product/brand would you bring back to life?

I miss the Nokia 3310 and games like Snake. :-D

Replies

Francesco D'Alessio
    Tool Finder - Find Productivity Tools
    Tool Finder - Find Productivity Tools
    Sunrise Calendar.
    Markham Nolan
    Nuzzel. The only good news aggregtor app ever made.
    Sophia Williams
    Oh, the Nokia 3310 was a classic, Nika! If I could, I'd bring back the original iPod – nothing beats scrolling that click wheel and the excitement of curating the perfect playlist.
    Namrata Arya
    I miss the Google Wonder Wheel! It was such an amazing tool for keyword research for SEO and Google Ads
    Dzmitry Tsemirau
    I would like to see car brands like Pontiac, Oldsmobile, Studebaker etc. make a comeback. They used to produce great cars.
    Terrence Kelleman
    ATARI ATARI ATARI
    Terrence Kelleman
    There is also another "potential brand" that I always imagined would be an incredible brand if it was developed. The brand is CC Van Rentals: https://www.facebook.com/photo/?... These trucks and vans are seen ALL OVER NYC when there is a film, photo or video shoot. The brand has become ubiquitous with the glam and glitter of celebrity but with this brash stenciled logo painted on its truck. This could be developed into it's own brand with a lot of potential.
    Amalia Hamilton
    it has to be the original iPod Classic
    Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    @ag94 I found something https://myspace.com/ (they did they repurpose it?)
    Alvaro Villalba Perez
    Snake would be cool af; would love to play to old nintendo super mario
    Business Marketing with Nika
    @alvarovillalb_ Instaed of snake, I now play Trex on Google when my wi-fi is not working properly. LOL
    Pablo Roig
    Sounds like we all have played Snake, I miss 666 platform games
    Sophia Williams
    Nika, I totally get you—there was something so satisfying about the simplicity and durability of the Nokia 3310. If I could, I'd bring back the original iPod Classic for its unmatched click wheel and the nostalgia of a physical music collection.
    Hahahaha snake!!! Man I played that like it was going out of fashion…sadly it did
    AmazingSylvia
    Zinely?I really like the cute map, have no idea why Snapchat shut it down.