• Subscribe
  • Which one is better for streaming?

adler tak
    5 replies
    In your opinion, which method is better, direct streaming on the streaming platform or using re-streaming?

Replies

Aristotle John
    Personally, I think direct streaming on the platform is generally better than using re-streaming. It usually offers better quality and fewer issues. As someone who uses Loklok, I've found that direct streaming provides a smoother and more reliable experience.
    Igor Lysenko
    I think broadcasting on YouTube is a good option, I doubt that Twitch can be suitable for solving any business quastions.
    adler tak
    @ixord It's true, but my question was, is it better to use restream.io or stream directly on the platform itself?
    James Nick
    Direct streaming on the platform is often more reliable since it minimizes potential lag and buffering issues compared to re-streaming, which adds an extra layer of processing. However, re-streaming can be useful if you're managing multiple platforms at once. For those who prefer seamless streaming, Loklok offers a solid option with its vast content library and intuitive interface.
    Rana Jee
    In my opinion, streaming directly on the platform is typically better than re-streaming, as it usually delivers higher quality and fewer problems. As a Loklok user, I've noticed that direct streaming offers a smoother and more dependable experience.