Which operating system do you use: Apple's macOS or Microsoft Windows?

Viola Schoell
27 replies
I use both operating systems. I have Microsoft Windows on my laptop and Apple macOS on my tablet and phone. By the way, we're launching very soon. Check it out here: https://www.producthunt.com/prod...

Replies

Tedel
Linux user here since 2010.
Ivo Ivanovski
Both. But I prefer macOS :)
Daniel Burns
Tried both, but I fancy Microsoft Windows more
Business Marketing with Nika
I started wit Microsoft and then switched to macOS. Do not wanna go back. 😀
Darren Chen
@busmark_w_nika Me, too, it is so hard to go back. MacOS is so comfortable.
Mehmet Çetin
I use both to stay updated on Microsoft's rapid adoption of AI tools in its operating system, office, etc. I installed Windows 11 on my computer at home, and I am amazed by the native AI support. I can develop code with WSL2 and do almost everything I do with Mac. I have mainly used a Mac for the last 10+ years, but my next computer will probably be Windows.
Coro
I use macOS. By the way, you mentioned that you use iPad and iPhone; they run on iOS, not macOS. They are two distinct operating systems.
Nathalie
Microsoft Windows
Ryan Zhang
I've been using Microsoft Windows for years, finding its versatility and compatibility unmatched for my work and gaming needs. However, I'm always intrigued by macOS's sleek design and user-friendly interface, which seems great for creative projects.
Domas Sakavickas
All devices that I use are on macOS. I was an experienced iPhone user but it took me a long time to move from a Windows laptop to Apple. Right now, can't imagine myself going back 😄
Jeremy Kaur
I've been using Microsoft Windows for years because of its versatility and compatibility with a wide range of software. However, I'm genuinely curious about macOS and its seamless integration with Apple's ecosystem.
Nicholas Ramirez
macOS. I was urged over time to switch to mac/Apple products because of how the ecosystem cultivates synergy between devices. It really was a quality of life upgrade for me.
Peter Hansen
MacOS, much more stable than when I was using Windows more than a decade ago
Abdal Yousef
MacOS on my MacBook and Windows on my Laptop. Sometimes I use Linux Mint too. Best of luck with your launch.
Roche
both,designer---mac,ue programing--win.