• Subscribe
  • Which personal development books/influencers/tools have helped you the most?

Deepa Somasunderam
    4 replies

Replies

Emily Grace Thompson
    Atomic Habits by James Clear has been super helpful for building good habits and making consistent progress on my goals. The Power of Now by Eckhart Tolle is great for practicing mindfulness and living in the present moment. Can't recommend those enough!
    Kavya Tripathi
    The seeker of nothing by Kabir Munjal. You should definitely give it a try.
    Jason Jackson
    Atomic Habits by James Clear has been super helpful for developing good habits and improving productivity. He breaks down the psychology of habit formation in a really practical way. I'd also highly recommend Deep Work by Cal Newport if you struggle with procrastination or staying focused in a distracted world. Those two books have probably been the most impactful personal development resources for me.
    Isaac Henry Gallagher
    Atomic Habits by James Clear has been a game changer for me. The principles around building good habits and breaking bad ones using small incremental changes has really stuck with me and helped improve many areas of my life. Highly recommend checking it out if you haven't already!