• Subscribe
  • Which plan increases the chances of success?

ShahZaib
    17 replies
    I asked the same question to the Hacker News community and got some very interesting answers in return. If you want to read those answers here is the link: https://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=41534190

Replies

Misna Aira
    In think, there's no plan that is guaranteed to be successful, but a flexible plan that can adapt to the situation usually has a greater chance. What is also important is consistent execution and learning from mistakes.
    ShahZaib
    @bilalasif Yes, it definitely is a great approach.
    ShahZaib
    @misnaaaairaaa So it looks like you'll start with a partial plan because it has room for everything which makes it a flexible plan as well.
    Bilal Asif
    Launching soon!
    @misnaaaairaaa This is a great approach. Thanks for sharing.
    Eric Lens
    Hey ShahZaib, Iโ€™d say a complete plan generally helps more.
    ShahZaib
    @eric_lens What's a complete plan to you?
    Divya Ladha
    There is nothing called - "A Perfect Plan", the outside world dynamics changes every minute, you cannot form a complete plan based on certain assumptions that might change in the future. You'll have to make changes with the circumstances that are prevailing that time, I believe A partial plan is more successful as you can mold your future strategies with the current market dynamics
    ShahZaib
    @divya_ladha You can say that "a perfect plan" is something when people usually say we are ready, on the other hand "a partial plan" is when people say Let's just start even if we are not ready. A perfect plan gives you false sense of confidence that what I am about to do is going to be 100% successful and that is the first reason to start any process the wrong way. I am totally agreeing with you, Divya.
    Lonny Shatzel
    It's like building a solid foundation before constructing a house.
    ShahZaib
    @lonny_shatzel So, are you a perfect plan guy?
    Brandon Linn
    I totally get where you're coming from. I think having a solid plan is key. Without a plan, itโ€™s like setting out on a road trip without a map!
    ShahZaib
    @brandon_linn A partial plan can be a solid plan too, which makes it far better than no-plan at all.
    Cassidy Doyle
    I think perfect plan gives you the best shot.its all about being through nd covering every detail
    ShahZaib
    @cassidy_doyle You know it is a poll and you didn't select any๐Ÿ˜€
    Magnolia Morgan
    From my experience, a flexible, partial plan works best. You learn more by doing.
    ShahZaib
    @magnolia_morgan We both have the same kind of experience.
    Hugo Dominic Carmichael
    A plan that stays nimble is def key. ๐Ÿ’ฏ But just as crucial is having the discipline to work that plan day in and out, even when it gets tough. Learn from your L's, iterate often, and keep on pushing. There's no magic bullet, just smart strategy + relentless grind. ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ’ช