• Subscribe
  • Which platform - other than PH and LinkedIn - do you guys use the most?

Gabriele Mazzola 🧭
    85 replies
    I'd love to hear about that. For me, it's instagram! By the way, this is NOT a discussion made for just getting upvotes, feel free to vote without upvoting! I really need this info for something I'm planning for my product. Thanks!! Edit: I'm not sure PH tells me how many people voted, so pls notify it somehow if you do vote 🙏 Edit 2: Just kidding, I found a way to get the votes from the DevTools. Feature request, PH? :D Edit 3: I was just told that - from mobile - the Poll is not visible. Wow, PH! you can do better than this haha. Well, if you're from mobile, please write "X, twitter" or "instagram" in the comments. Edit 4: if you guys want to connect on X: https://twitter.com/gab_creates

Replies

Fabian Maume
    Medium is actually the 3rd platform that I'm using the most
    Yemi Oyepeju
    @fabian_maume Is Medium that active and does it suit real-time interaction?
    Unofficial Product Hunt Chrome Plugin
    @fabian_maume Are you on Medium to write or consume content?
    Yash Dudhagara
    Mail To Future: Connect with Your Future
    Mail To Future: Connect with Your Future
    X don't know why but I like it more than Insta
    Kate Ramakaieva
    FuseBase /formerly Nimbus/
    Insta 🙈 I had several tries to build relationships with Twitter but no way, especially after the latest updates.
    Julia Suontama
    @kate_ramakaieva ohh agreee super hard to build real connections there but try to talk to ppl with voice messages, it differentiates a lot those who want to get to know with you and those who don't! I've found 3 new ppl who actually I believe soon to be my friends through this approach. The rest is just a feed
    Kirill Belyaev
    As a brand designer, I've found that I need both. Twitter is for getting tech-related content, while Instagram is for graphics
    Nico Spijker
    Twitter has a lot of fun discussions going on in our space (AI) so it's a very useful channel for us!
    Jack Miller
    Twitter is my daily dose of connection, ideas, and the latest buzz - love being a part of this vibrant, ever-evolving space!
    Uma Venugopal
    HackerNews
    Arz
    X / Twitter (Platform of solopreneurs & more)
    zuhaib ashfaq
    Reading the comments 🍿 made me realize I need a Twitter account as well
    Annie Chopra
    I am a marketer and have a personal brand so it alternates between Instagram and TikTok. But tbh my guilty pleasures are probably Pinterest and Tumblr😋
    Yemi Oyepeju
    Anyone got insight on Threads?
    Ghost Kitty
    The LinkedIn Inbound Playbook
    The LinkedIn Inbound Playbook
    Comment Deleted
    Daisy Do
    BoostAITraffic
    BoostAITraffic
    I think X provide a better community with other makers
    Gilbert Anka
    Interesting query! I spend most of my time on Reddit.
    Do you folks not use Indie Hackers? I'm surprised it's not mentioned here.
    @jgani could you explain to me what it offers? I’d like to start in case
    Agnieszka
    @gabriele_mazzola @jgani I found there a maker who was willing to join the accelerator program in my company after posting only one short post, so I'd definitely recommend
    Agnieszka
    Hi! 1. Twitter 2. Dev.to 3. Reddit 4. IndieHackers