• Subscribe
  • Which recently launched product has become your current favorite?

Nupur Tevatiya
    13 replies

Replies

Max Webster
    I recently started using CHATGPT-4, and it’s become my go to for drafting content and brainstorming ideas. The capabilities are impressive and really save me time.
    Nupur Tevatiya
    @maxwebster I agree!! ChatGPT-4 is a great tool and I too use it for my content and sometimes to make my case studies.
    Vaibhav
    Flow State Training
    Flow State Training
    Launching soon!
    Last I felt like that was with Notion only, I guess.
    Matthew Aaron Clarke
    Recently I've been loving Pitch.com for collaborating on presentations with my team. Seriously a game changer vs shuffling PowerPoints back and forth over email. Everything just works in the browser. Anyone else try it yet?
    Nupur Tevatiya
    @matthewaaronclarke I haven't heard of it. But now that you have pitched so strongly, I will surely gonna try as I too want an alternative of ppt's for sure
    Julian Lloyd
    I'm really into Fathom Analytics right now. It's a simple, privacy focused analytics tool that makes understanding website traffic easy and straightforward.
    Nupur Tevatiya
    @julian_lloyd It seems like they have done a great job making a good user experience. I am surely gonna try it. I have barely good analytics tool in my list.
    Ariel Benson
    The new product I'm hooked on is Superhuman for email. The speed and efficiency it offers have transformed how I manage my inbox.
    Nupur Tevatiya
    @ariel_benson For me, it seems I really want to have something like this. And thanks for letting me know that there is such product which actually exists.
    Nancy Wright
    Notion for me too! It's been a game-changer in keeping all my projects, notes and todos organized in one place. The customization options are endless and the experience is so smooth. Though I've been experimenting with AI21 Labs' WordTune lately to help polish my writing - pretty nifty tool for rephrasing things to sound more engaging or professional as needed. Always on the hunt for the next productivity booster!
    Nupur Tevatiya
    @nancywright I totally agree with you when it comes to Notion🙌🏻 Though I haven’t heard of AI21 Labs! Will surely gonna try this. Thanks for letting me know about this new tool 😊