• Subscribe
  • Which situations rely on speech-to-text transcription?

AuroraW
    27 replies
    Whether it's jotting down notes during a meeting, or quickly capturing thoughts on the go, this tech makes life a lot easier. What situations do you find yourself relying on speech-to-text the most? 🗣️✨

Replies

James Wilson
    I use speech-to-text when I’m driving and need to take quick notes. It’s safer and more convenient than trying to type while on the road.
    YanXu
    When making AI videos, it's easier to record dialog in a later voiceover and add letters to the video after joining with voice-to-text transcription
    Vaibhav
    Flow State Training
    Flow State Training
    Launching soon!
    Voice call summaries seem underrated.
    AuroraW
    AIPhone.AI
    AIPhone.AI
    @vaibhavdwivedi Totally agree! Voice call summaries can be incredibly valuable for capturing key points and ensuring nothing important gets overlooked.
    Candy Portuondo
    For me, speech to text is good when I’m cooking and I need to jot down recipe ideas without getting my hands messy.
    Deangelo Hinkle
    I use it most when I'm driving and need to dictate messages or reminders safely without taking my eyes off the road.
    Hassan
    During long meetings I rely on speech to text to transcribe discussions so I don’t miss any important details.
    Brooklyn Campbell
    Creating written content from spoken notes or lectures.
    Alistair Blake Sutherland
    Definitely useful for subtitling videos, transcribing podcasts or interviews, and making content more accessible. I've used Descript for this and it works great, auto-generates captions and lets you edit the transcript to clean it up.
    Ruth Funmilayo
    I often use speech-to-text to create to-do lists and reminders while driving or multitasking. It helps me stay organized hands-free.
    Kabiru Aliyu
    Its also useful for accessibility, like making documents for someone who has trouble typing. It’s a valuable tool for inclusion.
    Janice
    Capturing spoken content during meetings, conferences, or webinars for accurate records and future reference.
    Helen_GoodsFox
    Content Creation: Transcribing interviews, podcasts, or video content for written articles, blogs, or subtitles
    Hudson Roman
    I use speech-to-text for transcribing meetings and interviews. It’s a nice and helps ensure I capture every detail accurately without having to type everything out.
    Haider Murtaza
    It's super helpful for transcribing interviews or lectures quickly, so I can focus on the content rather than scribbling notes.
    Julia Klemenc
    I find it valuable for capturing my thoughts during brainstorming sessions, especially when I’m trying to organize a flood of ideas.
    Sandy Leventh
    When I'm working on writing projects, I use speech to text to get a rough draft down quickly, then refine it later.
    Lisa Stanley
    I use speech-to-text mostly for taking quick notes during meetings so much easier than typing!
    Valianto
    Video call
    Sofie Davison
    Driving. I can't exactly type while behind the wheel
    AuroraW
    AIPhone.AI
    AIPhone.AI
    @sofiedavison Definitely, speech-to-text transcription is perfect for hands-free notes or messages on the go.
    Alexander Galitsky
    When you’re on a date in Spain