Which skill would you like to master in 2024?

Lindsay Davis
30 replies
Let's share New Year's resolutions in this discussion✨🎄 I'll start. I want to become better at prompting. What about you?

Replies

Nihey Takizawa
Marketing, probably the skill I lack the most currently.
Matej Cabadaj
@phb71 unexpected response 😁 keep us posted how it goes, I think I am not the only one wondering how such skill mastering can go! :) Enjoy and stay safe!
Godstime Nwabue
I wouldn't want to say that I lack any skills I wish to acquire in 2024, but rather, I already possess some skills that will extend into the year, potentially encompassing the entire year. These include mastery in frontend development, a proficiency in full-stack development, and a touch of project management. Essentially, these are the skills currently in focus for me.
Chad Carlson
Prompt engineering
Victoriia Shymanska
To know more how to run Google Ads
Wiola Król
I'm not sure if it's a skill, but I just want to read more...
Kerstin
Graphic design!
Oscar R
Digital marketing... Im a developer freak and marketing is a dark world for me :P
@iilfat lol, I have 2 sons, all I want is to spend enough time with them without missing their childhood :)
Safina Seth
In 2024, I'm aiming to master advanced data analysis and machine learning techniques to enhance problem-solving capabilities. 🚀💻
PRIYANKA MANDAL
As an entrepreneur, I am keen on mastering effective leadership and strategic decision making in 2024.
Jaxon Smith
Great resolution! Mine is to deepen my knowledge in emerging technologies and stay updated on the latest advancements. Here's to growth and learning in the new year! 🌟
Saif Ullah Khalid
I am learning RPA and hoping to become an intermediate to expert-level RPA developer in 2024.
Build better landing pages. learn to speak Korean. And how to become friends with Lindsay Davis on PH ;)
Philipp Jackson
Networking skills 😁 Lets connect, folks!
ILFAT
@ffffilipp Yeah! :) Followed you and your product by the way)
ILFAT
Skill to grow the app without budget :)