• Subscribe
  • Which social media platform do you find most useful for finding customers?

Richa Chordia
    9 replies
    If other, then which one?

Replies

Hassan Fiaz
    I find LinkedIn most useful for finding customers, especially for B2B products. It is great for networking and lead generations.
    Richa Chordia
    @hassan_fiaz Nice, any recommendations for B2C?
    Peter Victor
    For us, Facebook groups have been very effective. They allow us to engage with niche communities and directly reach potential customers.
    Richa Chordia
    @peter_victor Wow, can you tell more about the TG that you got through these Facebook groups? I was under the impression people have moved their gears to Instagram majorly.
    Addau Rabiu
    Twitter works best for our business. It is excellent for real-time engagement and building a follower base interested in our product.
    Richa Chordia
    @addau_rabiu1 yep, recently I have also been up exploring this channel. Let's see how it turns out.
    Morgane Perrier
    ReadPartner Portal + Extension
    ReadPartner Portal + Extension
    I think it really depends on what you’re selling, as different platforms cater to different audiences. There’s no one-size-fits-all solution. Personally, I prefer not to be reached out to on Instagram, but I’m fine with it on LinkedIn and X!
    Richa Chordia
    @morgane_prr I also think people tend to be more responsive to cold reachouts on X and LinkedIn rather than Instagram.