• Subscribe
  • Which social media platform is best for finding suitable professional clients, such as designers?

Kim HM
    12 replies
    In my opinion, LinkedIn is the best. What do you think? Please share.

Replies

Hello_Joy
    Well...I think if you focus on finding clients, Twitter is better! You can see many details about people on the timeline without clicking on Twitter! So you can find the people you want directly and easily if you use hummin It's free! :)
    Kevin Lu
    @joy_eom Interesting~ The major tool I use is LinkedIn though because my TAs are design professionals. Will upvote your product when it's launched, God Speed! XD
    Hello_Joy
    @dot_brand Wow, Insightful commentπŸ‘ Thanks for your support in advance, haha! It's going to launch tomorrow! 😎 Thank you :)🀝
    Kim HM
    @joy_eom Absolutely, I totally agree that Twitter's great for reaching more customers. Thanks for the advice! πŸ‘
    Kim HM
    @dot_brand LinkedIn is indeed helpful for targeting professional groups, but don't you think LinkedIn's interface is quite messy and old-fashioned?
    Kevin Lu
    @kim_meng It is~ since it's not social-image-oriented platform like Instagram or fb, its service is inevitable to turn out like that if there are more features added to satisfy their users, unfortunately.
    Chris Sarca
    I would go with Instagram because if they are what we're looking for, their posts will show that. Linkedin is not suitable, I don't wanna hire them, and most certainly I don't care where they worked and went to school, I want them to be my clients. As for Twitter, it's just not a good place, I don't care about their political views, takes on certain subjects, or rants, I just want clients, and the best way to find suitable pro clients is by taking a look at what they can do and what tools they're using.
    Kim HM
    @chris_sarca You nailed the issues with LinkedIn and Twitter right away, that's really impressive! But our engagement rate and the number of followers on Instagram are quite low. Are there any tips or tricks to improve this? Thank you 😊
    Chris Sarca
    @kim_meng Like other platforms that have been around for a while, it's pretty hard to increase the number of followers and engagement, and that's not because people don't use them, it's because they're not that popular anymore, and every content creator or influencer will switch to a new platform that has potential to be their main platform in a heartbeat. Always use the maximum number of hashtags, you can use something like hashtagstack.com to research the ones that generate many likes and interactions while having a low number of daily posts, which would mean your posts will be visible for a longer period of time with a good amount of people interacting with your posts. Another tip would be to post things that are helpful or really interesting, daily, which can be hard and not worth it anymore on a platform like Instagram. I'm still waiting for a new platform because TikTok isn't for everyone.
    Kim HM
    @chris_sarca Totally! Your advice is super helpful, and I really appreciate you sharing the hashtagstack.com recommendation. Thanks a bunch! 😊
    Divya
    Linkedin, for sure
    Kim HM
    @divya14 Our engagement rate and the number of followers on Instagram are quite low. Are there any tips or tricks to improve this? Thank you πŸ™‚