• Subscribe
  • Which tools or apps have significantly boosted your productivity?

Ernest Wolfe
    8 replies

Replies

Susan R. Pruitt
    I use Trello for managing my projects and to-do lists. It helps me stay on top of everything and track my progress easily.
    Bilal Asif
    Launching soon!
    I've found that using tools like Trello for project management and Notion for organizing my thoughts has made a huge difference. Slack keeps team communication smooth, and Google Workspace handles all my document and collaboration needs. :)
    Dandelion Galleries
    When I was still in my undergraduate studies, I tried to find an app that has time blocks, lists tasks along with their priorities and most importantly has the pomodoro feature. I'm a fan and really like the pomodoro technique. So, during my study journey, I finally found an app called Focus To Do. This app really answered the solution to what I was worried and needed. In fact, I'm working on getting the premium feature which I think is quite affordable, with a Lifetime period.
    Krista Pettersen
    Slack and Jira, but Trello is great too!
    arhaz mo
    I use Vocabulary Expert App daily in the morning before starting my day. I learn at least 5 new words daily and it just makes me feel that I accomplish something before even starting my day. This also motivates me to be productive throughout the day. https://apps.apple.com/us/app/vo...
    Rahul Parmar
    Tools like Trello, Slack, and Notion have significantly boosted my productivity.
    soylakate
    TMetric Time Tracker
    TMetric Time Tracker
    TMetric has been a game-changer for my productivity. Its detailed time tracking and insightful reports have helped me identify time sinks and optimize my workflow, leading to significant efficiency gains.