• Subscribe
  • Who handles your social media?

Patryk Pijanowski
    16 replies
    I am curious who you choose to handle Social Media. Is it someone from the team and only handles that, or is it a combination of different positions including Social Media Manager? Or did you choose an agency or freelancer? Which way is best?

Replies

Albert Wiston
    I handle my own social media because I want to keep things personal and authentic.
    YanXu
    Our program is understaffed and under-budgeted, so I also manage social media.
    Annisa Sukma Wardana
    Choosing how to handle social media depends on various factors, including the size of the organization, budget, and goals. Here’s a breakdown of the options: 1. In-House Team: - Dedicated Social Media Manager: This person focuses solely on social media strategy, content creation, and engagement. - Combination of Roles: A team might include a Social Media Manager along with content creators, graphic designers, and data analysts. 2. Agency: - Agencies offer a range of services from strategy development to content creation and analytics. They bring specialized expertise and resources but can be more expensive. 3. Freelancer: - Freelancers can be a cost-effective option for specific tasks or projects, offering flexibility and expertise on a per-project basis. Which is best? It depends on your needs: - In-House Team: Ideal for hands-on, consistent management and if you need a deep understanding of your brand. - Agency: Great for comprehensive, high-level strategies with specialized skills and broad resources. - Freelancer: Suitable for specific tasks or temporary needs with a lower budget. Assess your requirements and resources to determine which approach aligns best with your social media goals.
    Zebracat AI
    Zebracat AI
    Launching soon!
    Great question, Patryk :) For me, it's a mix. I have a dedicated Social Media Manager who handles most of it, but we also collaborate with a freelancer for specialized campaigns. It really depends on your team's strengths and what you need , sometimes a combo of in-house and external help works best.
    Vaibhav
    Flow State Training
    Flow State Training
    Launching soon!
    I do it myself!
    Den Taylor
    My team manages our social media. We have a dedicated person for it who makes sure everything is up-to-date and engaging.
    Bella ciao
    I try to keep social media management in-house. It’s important for me to stay involved and understand what’s being shared and discussed.
    Uthappa Robb
    We have a dedicated Social Media Manager in house .It helps keep everything aligned with our brand voice.
    Charlie Hale
    We have a mixture of team members managing our social media. It depends on the strategy for a given channel.
    Galina Linardi
    I handle social media through a mix of in-house and freelance support
    Ava Lord
    I’m currently working with a social media manager who’s part of our team.
    Kat Pim
    I’ve found that having a social media manager within our team works best
    Zajin dacos
    I have a dedicated social media manager who handles everything for me. It’s great to have someone focused solely on social media to ensure consistency and strategy.
    Wilbert Potts
    We use a freelancer for our social media. It’s a flexible arrangement that allows us to get expert advice and support without committing to a full-time hire.
    Paul Hill
    Lol same! I'm a content strategist/community manager/social media guru all rolled into one. It's a ton of work but we're not at the point yet where we can hire dedicated people. Hopefully soon though! 🤞 In the meantime I'm using tools like Hootsuite and Canva to try to streamline things a bit. Anyone have other tips for a social media team of one?