• Subscribe
  • Who invests 20-30% of their salary in stocks or mutual funds? Good move or not?

Rahul Parmar
    10 replies

Replies

David Baker
    Personally, I invest about 20% of my salary in a mix of stocks and mutual funds. It seems to be working well for me, but everyone's situation is different.
    Rahul Parmar
    @david__baker Investing 20% in a mix of stocks and mutual funds is a solid approach. It's great that it’s working for you, and as you said, the right strategy depends on individual goals and risk tolerance.
    Alexander Galitsky
    Not sure tbh, I invest 99% of my salary in bills, food, and kitties
    Rahul Parmar
    @ag94 Shelter, snacks, and spoiled kitties—surviving, thriving, and feline bribing! 😸💸
    Yulita Nurul
    it is too risky, i guess 10% is enough
    Rahul Parmar
    @yulita_nurul_islami_ita_ 10% sounds safer—kitties can still live like royalty! 😸💸
    Grayson Carter
    I've been investing around 25% of my salary in stocks for a while. I think it’s a solid move for long-term growth, but it really depends on your financial goals and risk tolerance.
    Rahul Parmar
    @gray_son_carter Investing 25% of your salary in stocks is great for long-term growth, as long as it aligns with your financial goals and risk tolerance.
    Lily Oliver
    Investing 20-30% of your salary in mutual funds sounds like a smart strategy if you’re looking to build wealth over time. Just make sure you're comfortable with the level of risk involved.
    Rahul Parmar
    @lily_oliver Investing 20-30% in mutual funds is a smart move for long-term wealth building, as long as it matches your risk tolerance and financial goals.