• Subscribe
  • Who's experience do you want to hear about more?

Ashley from Shadow
    8 replies

Replies

Casiana Rajas
    I'm interested in experiences from tech founders. Their stories and insights are incredibly inspiring.
    Destiny Jeremiah
    Definitely interested in the stories from tech founders! They often have to wear so many hats and make tough decisions.
    Freddi
    Teach founders have so much to share! Their experiences with building products from scratch are always valuable.
    Sultan Ansari
    I'm really interested in hearing from tech founders. Their journey and firsthand experiences can offer a lot of inspiration and practical advice
    Deangelo Hinkle
    Tech founders have such unique stories and experiences. I'm really looking forward to hearing more from them and learning about their challenges and successes
    Rigel Cunningham
    I'd love to hear from both but tech founders especially intrigue me. Their experiences in building and growing their companies are always compelling
    Amalio Lanter
    Tech founders have such unique perspectives on innovation and startup challenges. I'd love to hear more from them
    Aaron hailey
    For me both tech founders and big tech employees offer valuable insights, but right now, I'm especially curious about tech founders journey