• Subscribe
  • Why did you join Product Hunt?

Hamza Afzal Butt
    98 replies
    Have you achieved your goals or still in process?

Replies

Evan_Washington
    I was curious about the latest tech trends and wanted to explore new, innovative products.
    Yashaswini Ippili
    Mostly to spread awareness about my product. I haven't launched it yet so will let you know as soon as it's out!
    Aqsa Sajjad
    Document Automation Hub by airSlate
    Document Automation Hub by airSlate
    Launching soon!
    I have joined PH to explore tech products
    Josh
    Outlit AI
    Outlit AI
    Hey @aqsa_sajjad if youre looking for new tech, we just launched today! https://www.producthunt.com/post...
    MOCHIMIN
    I join Product Hunt to explore new products that could boost my productivity. But soon, I'll be looking forward to launching tech products here
    Zebracat AI
    Zebracat AI
    Launching soon!
    @mochimin_sg that's Good! Best of luck with your upcoming tech product launches! I'm looking forward to seeing what you bring to the table.
    Charlotte Q
    @mochimin_sg I recommend Hylark, which is a new life management platform :) Helps me quite a lot as I don't actually need other platforms so just keeps me focused instead of swapping between a million and one different tabs/ places.
    Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    We had a first launch and I wanted to support it from my own account + after observation the community, I liked the vibe. It was Nov 2022 :)
    Zebracat AI
    Zebracat AI
    Launching soon!
    @busmark_w_nika yes, the Product Hunt vibe is indeed something special. are you launching something ?
    Anas Riad
    @busmark_w_nika Honestly I didn't realize how cool the platform is. A part from building awareness, you end up meeting many founders which creates a great network over time.
    @anas_riad the best part happens when you connect with others on LI or X and then jump on a call. Totally different vibe! :D
    Totally different from networking it is when you meet those people In real life – it happened to me! :D @anas_riad
    Gilbert
    I joined PH because it's inspiring to see so many driven founders! Being in this community has motivated me to the point where I'm launching my first product on product hunt today - https://www.producthunt.com/post...!
    Andrew Ezra
    I joined Product Hunt to launch my first app! The excitement in this community is infectious.
    Zebracat AI
    Zebracat AI
    Launching soon!
    @andrew_ezra have you launched?
    Zebracat AI
    Zebracat AI
    Launching soon!
    @evelyn_mia Sure! what is your product?
    Mariam
    @evelyn_mia Hi Evelyn. Good luck on your launch! Please check out my product launching this August. Virxpert, offering highly skilled virtual assistants specializing in administrative support, project management, social media management, and design. Your feedback would be greatly appreciated! You can join our waitlist here to get a 40% pre-launch discount: https://virxpert.com/waitlist/ And feel free to upvote our launch: https://www.producthunt.com/post...
    Clara Roux
    Honestly, I joined out of curiosity. I wanted to see what all the buzz was about. While I’ve found some cool products, I’m still looking for something that truly meets my needs.
    Zebracat AI
    Zebracat AI
    Launching soon!
    Good @clara_roux, what kind of tools you are looking for specifically?
    Bilal Asif
    Launching soon!
    Joined PH to launch my product and create awareness about my launch. Hope it turns out well. :)
    Tim Liao
    1.Since I want to make a great product for all the people on this planet! I hope they can know my product. 2.Since I join product hunt, I feel no lonely. 3.Social on product hunt became a relax job of mine. cool QUESTION thanks Hamaz. btw, help me notify the pre-launch pages: https://www.producthunt.com/prod...
    Zebracat AI
    Zebracat AI
    Launching soon!
    @timliao Notified, You should also add your linkedIn for building community for your product! Good luck :)
    Tim Liao
    @hamza_afzal_butt you mean my personal LinkedIn?
    Steffi Nicolaïdes
    You first join for your product, but then you get caught going to PH everyday and using it more than your regular social media 😂
    Zebracat AI
    Zebracat AI
    Launching soon!
    @steffi_nicolaides Haha, that's so true! Product Hunt has a way of pulling you in with all the amazing new products and ideas.
    Ashley James
    I join this community to share my product with this great community. I'm planning to launch soon. It would be great if you support me on the launch day :)
    Zebracat AI
    Zebracat AI
    Launching soon!
    That's awesome, @ashley_james! Excited to see what you're launching. Count me in for support on your big day! 😊
    Julia Watson
    @ashley_james @hamza_afzal_butt - We're working on our AI based chat bot and planning to launch on product hunt soon. It would be great if you guys check it out!
    Kacy Boone ❇️
    @ashley_james when are you launching? Exciting!
    Jai Singhal
    To build community, discover tech products.
    Zebracat AI
    Zebracat AI
    Launching soon!
    @jai_singhal Great! have you found any?
    Alex AI
    The project I was involved in wanted to do a PH launch. And I decided to help with the launch. Like the vibe. A lot of great products+great people.
    Zebracat AI
    Zebracat AI
    Launching soon!
    @byalexai That's fantastic, Alex! The vibe here is indeed amazing, and it's awesome to be part of such a supportive community. Best of luck with the launch! 😊
    Albin Diego
    I have joined PH to enjoy and launch the upcoming new product and raise awareness about my product.
    Mileva
    Specifically for enhancing engagement😁.
    Zebracat AI
    Zebracat AI
    Launching soon!
    @pari_pushpakar Great to have you here, Pari! Engaging with the community is key to making the most of Product Hunt. Looking forward to seeing your contributions!
    Vaibhav
    Flow State Training
    Flow State Training
    Launching soon!
    To look for fun and new projects that used to inspire me (before the whole "AI" thing took over!)
    Natasha H
    To learn more about what the tech community needs to help me in my marketing role for a SaaS start-up
    Liora Lyons
    I joined Product Hunt to discover and support innovative products, connect with like-minded enthusiasts, and stay updated on the latest tech trends.
    Anas Riad
    Launching my product (soon) and networking with other founders.