• Subscribe
  • Why should you start doing video prospecting in your outreach engine?

Alexandre Contador
    14 replies
    Doing outreach is becoming more and more difficult as the market expands, learning curve of adopting this strategy grows and the audience being tired of same emails over and over again. This is where video prospecting comes into place, with companies seeing a 24% avg increase in booking meetings! That's not only because you add a video in an email but also because you create a personalized experience that your competitors are not doing at all. Be different than your competition and you'll succeed! Would you be curious to start doing video prospecting?

Replies

Marco Stegen
    Great article. Thanks for sharing such valuable information. Truly appreciated. https://medium.com/@solar-roofin...
    Kostya Bolshukhin
    It worked amazingly for me to "warm up" connections with people I know but didnt talk for a while. So when someone I know dont respond for a while video-hello worked amazingly
    Alexandre Contador
    Videco - AI Personalized Video
    @kostyabolsh and it also shows a human connection, and let's be honest the majority are eager to feel special
    Poulami
    What has been your experience? Have you tried it?
    Alexandre Contador
    @poulami_ yes! and implemented in our teams here in the Netherlands. So far the responses have been positive and it also gives the opportunity to understand which kinds of messages work in our pipeline.
    Fredrick James
    Video prospecting? That's interesting
    Gemma Mortlock
    Adding a personal touch with video? Smart move! It's like injecting personality into your outreach.
    Armind Hash
    I'm all about standing out from the crowd. Video prospecting could be the secret weapon.
    Alexandre Contador
    @armind_hash having a personal video with variables from your CRM just show a more personalised message in a digital world.
    Elizabeth Thompson
    Video is definitely the way to go for outreach these days. People are tired of the same old boring text emails. A personalized video message helps you stand out and connect better with prospects. I've seen some great results from tools like Vidyard and BombBomb for adding videos to outreach emails. It's a bit more work but totally worth it for the increased response rates!