• Subscribe
  • Work on your list of WHYs and visions: why are you doing what you are doing? why not you? why not?

Abdal Yousef
    16 replies
    I always get inspired by Jim Rohn's philosophy. Join me on this Journey: Why not you? https://www.youtube.com/shorts/IImUd8-YhjY Why not? https://www.youtube.com/shorts/a... Watch the following amazing 3 minutes speech of Jim Rohn: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cB9e2sbNb9M

Replies

Martin Schumacher
    Wow. This is a really powerful speech. And those questions are inspiring to develop yourself. Now I'm thinking about why's. Why not and Why not me? Most of the time I answer this question with fear. Fear to struggle, fail and human disbelieves. I think I should give me some time to answer those questions for me and do my list of WHY's
    Abdal Yousef
    Jaeves: Content & Marketing AI Copilot
    @mighty_muddy Thanks, Martin! I am very happy to read your thoughts. Asking yourself "why" can inspire personal development. Fear often holds us back, but don't let it stop you. Take time to answer the questions and create your list of WHY's. Believe in yourself, face fear as an opportunity for growth, and remember your incredible potential. Keep pushing forward!
    Ruslan.D
    Thx it was inspiring !)
    Abdal Yousef
    @xeno1 Ruslan, I am happy to know that πŸ™πŸ» I wish you a successful launch
    Kali
    Huge! And good to reflect on the "bigger picture" when you're mired in the weeds
    Abdal Yousef
    @kali_curated Absolutely, Kali! Keeping the bigger picture in mind is essential, especially during those deep-in-the-weeds moments. It helps to realign our focus and energizes our purpose. Appreciate your insight!
    James Will
    Thanks for sharing those motivational links! πŸŒŸπŸš€
    Abdal Yousef
    @james_will1 You're welcome, James! Glad you found them motivational. 🌟 Keep aiming high! πŸš€
    Jaxon Smith
    Absolutely, Abdal Yousef! Jim Rohn's philosophy is truly inspiring. The "Why not you?" and "Why not?" mindset encourages self-belief and taking initiative. Thanks for sharing those motivational links! πŸŒŸπŸš€
    Abdal Yousef
    @jaxon_smith3 You're very welcome, Jaxon. Thanks for appreciating the motivational links I shared. You're absolutely right, Jaxon! Jim Rohn's philosophy is incredibly inspiring and thought-provoking. The "Why not you?" and "Why not?" mindset pushes us to believe in ourselves and take charge of our own lives.
    Lada
    When you're not sure how to stick with the trial next, listen to other people's stories and continue to
    Abdal Yousef
    @lada_la Thank you, Lada, for sharing and reminding us of the importance of listening to other people's stories for continued inspiration and motivation.
    ISTIAK AHMAD
    Hey Abdal, one question, how did you manage to embed the youtube video on this discussion post? any tips ?
    Abdal Yousef
    @istiakahmad Hey Istiak, when it is a normal YouTube video. All you have to do is to add the link and PH would should the video without any problems. But when it is a short YT video it would not work.
    ISTIAK AHMAD
    @abdalyousef I tried normal youtube video link, but never happened to me.
    Abdal Yousef
    @istiakahmad, I sent you a message on linkedIn