• Subscribe
  • Working with messy data sets is a common challenge.

Simon Rosner
    10 replies
    What are your favorite tools or techniques for cleaning and transforming data to make it analysis-ready?

Replies

Gurkaran Singh
    Cleaning messy data is like untangling headphone wires - time-consuming but necessary! I rely on the dynamic duo of Python libraries like Pandas and Numpy to whip data into shape for smooth analysis. How do you tackle your data cleaning dilemmas?
    Yatheen Brahma
    I used to do it on excel.
    Arthur Leo
    I often use Python with pandas. It’s great for handling large datasets and has many useful functions for cleaning data.
    Dipmala Kumari
    Did you use OpenRefine? It's perfect for cleaning messy data and transforming it.
    Umaru
    I use R with the dplyr package. It’s great for data manipulation and cleaning tasks.
    Ishaku Abdullahi
    I use Python tools like Pandas for cleaning data. They make it easy to fix problems and get the data ready for analysis.
    Ibrahim yasir Suleiman
    OpenRefine is really helpful for cleaning data. It can remove duplicates and fix errors
    Ibrahim adamu
    I use SQL to clean data. It helps me filter and organize data quickly.
    Ado Audu
    Alteryx is a good tool for cleaning data. It has an easy-to-use interface for preparing data.
    Hassan Fiaz
    I use R with packages like dplyr for cleaning data. It helps me transform data into the right format for analysis.