• Subscribe
  • You have $100K. What would you invest in?

Ryan Hoover
    28 replies
    Imagine you have $100K to invest in a company that launched on Product Hunt in the last year. Which one would you choose and why? Note: You can visit your profile at producthunt.com/my/profile and select "Activity" to see what you've upvoted for inspiration.

Replies

Nazir Yusifov
    Launching soon!
    If there were an opportunity to invest those $100,000 in Product Hunt, I would gladly do it. Especially if a crowdfunding feature were to be introduced here. After all, there are products that seek promotion and the attention of the investor and developer community. @rrhoover, do you have any plans for this?
    Ryan Hoover
    @yusifov I don't have plans to!
    Nazir Yusifov
    Launching soon!
    @rrhoover You know better! Thank you for the honest answer!)
    Juan Secchi
    Suno.ai Definitely not a money driven decision, I just love it! Everytime one of my friends says something funny, I make a song about it. I also use it to invite people to birthdays, or just for whatever that would be fun to say with music.
    Ryan Hoover
    @juans Suno is impressive. I'm excited to see how it evolves.
    Kaan Soral
    Hey guys, AI company here, we do (insert AI keywords here) - the entire thing is made by AI, including the product, launched on Product Hunt 2 seconds ago. And as a promotion, each $100k investment gets an instant $50k dividend payment!
    Ryan Hoover
    @kaansoral send me your wire instructions!
    Alex Strafalogea
    Probably Perplexity as I am using it for any Google query I have
    Simonas Kauzonas
    Wordware! They've been backed by Y Combinator and I believe they recently secured additional funding. Agents are the future, and you can build incredibly cool apps using Wordware. These guys are at the forefront of innovation and they're absolutely crushing it!
    Uma Venugopal
    deeptech
    Nazir Yusifov
    Launching soon!
    I would split the $100K between the top 10 companies I believe have strong potential in this space. And of course, I’d invest 1/10th of that into Mash—my own product! The creator economy is just getting started, and I’m excited to be a part of it.
    André J
    https://www.producthunt.com/prod... anyday. 😏 I didn't upvote them. I looked and ignored. But it bugged me. I kept coming back to them many times since. Sometimes the best products linger in your peripheral vision. But usually it bugs you later for some reason. "The most successful investors in the world are the ones that take a second look" ✨ Why midday? They are doing the "real building in public". not the fake "marketing building in public". 100% opensource 100% open about revenue / users, 100% open about pretty much anything. and great craftsman-ship and also growing market etc.
    Diogo Maia Caetano
    @sentry_co damn, this looks really cool! 😁
    Mike Staub
    bsky.app , The Bluesky team has the best chance of scaling decentralized social. They 10x the users base in 1 year and they are just getting started.
    Youssef KH
    CryptoTajines
    01TEK.com The future of education.
    Diogo Maia Caetano
    I would go for Jammin' - those guys seem to be onto something.
    hongkai
    $100K feels like too much to invest in one company, so I’d definitely prefer to split it across multiple startups. By spreading the funds, that money can be used to accelerate growth for several companies, supporting them through crucial stages. This way, I'd get the opportunity to support multiple teams, increasing the potential for positive outcomes. But some I love are Bento.me, Resend.com and BeforeSunset.ai
    Ruben Lozano
    Hey Ryan! www.getliner.com, I think this one will be a good one. And the other one maybe pika.art. :) Cheers,
    Abhimanyu Kapoor
    MSTR and Bitcoin man
    Harald Frank
    I would put it into SKILLFIRE and build a strong base of founders & thought leaders who share the tactics that worked for them. Has not launched on Product Hunt yet, but coming soon.
    Dedew
    I'd invest in a tool that helps people automate mundane tasks, freeing up time for creativity and passion projects. Life's too short to get stuck doing boring stuff. Let's make tech work for us, not the other way around!
    TapRefer 😏. More influencers = More reach = More ROI