• Subscribe
  • You hit #1 Product of the Day, now what?

Gina Sapién
    11 replies
    How do you utilize your badge for those who have ranked in the Top 10, especially the Top 1? Where do you show it off? How has it been helpful for you? Surprisingly, there's little information out there about this topic.

Replies

IK
    Congratulations on hitting #1! Now, focus on engaging with your new users and gathering valuable feedback to improve your product.
    JaredL
    Interesting topic, I also want to know! 😉
    Manan Gupta
    From what I know 1. Use the badge and show it in all your collateral. PH badge is the new G2 award. It adds a lot of credibility. 2. Thank all your followers and ask them for genuine feedbacks 3. Drive traffic to your website
    Majid Izadi
    i guess the most important part is utilizing the user feedback, the reviews and comments give so much new ideas for improving the product. also it gives you a solid grounding for any future launch
    Alexandra Goss
    Look at your GA to see if it resulted in any valuable traffic or had any sort of impact whatsoever And highlight the PH banner, it does look cool on the website
    Adeeb Malik
    You know what, why don't I show it to you? We're going to launch DocXter soon on PH! All of you reading this and @ginasapien help us get there. I'll make sure to show it off and of course, analyze how it has helped. Hell, I'll create a whole blog post about it with relevant images. Pinky promise !😬😅
    Kostya Bolshukhin
    a little party never killed no body
    Herklos
    Congratulations! Display your #1 Product of the Day badge prominently on your website and landing pages to build credibility and attract more users.
    Yvik Ye
    That's one of the best post I want to pay attention to, especially when Xspiral got the badge!😁
    Gurkaran Singh
    So, you've hit #1 Product of the Day - time to rock that badge like a digital MVP! Whether you showcase it on your website like a shiny trophy or flaunt it in your email signature like a boss, let that prestigious #1 status do the talking for you. Let's turn those clicks into conversions!
    Mason Derek Holloway
    Putting the PH #1 badge front and center on your homepage or pricing page can be a great trust signal. I've seen companies share their big win on social media too to generate excitement. Mentioning it in outreach emails, blog posts, and case studies seems to help with credibility. I'd love to hear more specifics on how others have leveraged their PH success!