• Subscribe
  • Your #1 Lead Gen Hack – What Works Best?

Cem Özçelik
    6 replies
    Hi, I'd love to hear about the lead generation tactics that have worked best for you up to this point. Whether it’s organic strategies, paid ads, content marketing, or something else entirely – what’s brought in the best results? Also, when sharing your experience, please mention the nature of your business (SaaS, e-commerce, etc.). This will help provide some context for your success story! Looking forward to learning from your insights!

Replies

Tom Rudnai
    I've had success by monitoring Slack Communities (RevGenius, TOFU, etc.). People post problems and sometimes they are right in your wheelhouse. Great organic way to meet people you can help without aggressive outbound! Particularly great when you're early stage, as these are people with high intent & major need for a solution. Another hacky idea I had was to find people who upvoted products that are similar or solve a similar problem and hit them up!
    Zishan Iqbal
    For InterWiz, content marketing and SEO have been our top lead generation tactics. Publishing insightful articles and optimizing keywords have boosted our organic traffic. Targeted LinkedIn and Google ads have also effectively reached our primary audience of tech companies and recruitment firms.
    Benson Xu
    the best one is the amplitude and 11x, they have the best ai agent for you to find the real results!
    Steven Oh
    Hi everyone, we've been using email marketing and social media outreach, those Lead Gen Hack were effective!
    Nicholas Watson
    Built our own tools in-house and also using LinkedIn, X.com, ProductHunt - most is my reputation/word-of-mouth :)
    Tomáš Blaťák
    Inbound-led-outbound. Be active on a Linkedin, do few post each week and people that liked or commented your post, reach them out via some multichanell campaign. This motion giving as around 200 additional leads monthly. Also sales cycle with them is much faster.