• Subscribe
  • Your best time-saving tips for everyday life?

Nitesh Jamod
    29 replies

Replies

Bill Frad
    Creating to-do lists can help you stay organized. It makes it easier to keep track of tasks and priorities.
    ROHITASH SINHA
    Use a Planner, and stay scheduled + Use AI or automation tools to be on top of your daily schedules. Nothing beats human intelligence ofcource and personal human capabilities.
    Nitesh Jamod
    @rohitash_sinha Yes, I agree with you, that no one can surpass human intelligence; however, we cannot ignore the AI that humans have created..Lol๐Ÿ˜œ
    Pedro
    If we talk about ways to save time in everyday life, it is worth mentioning the security of your devices. Instead of wasting time dealing with problematic used phone purchases or worrying imeicheck.net about the security of your data, I recommend checking the IMEI of your device via imeicheck.net. It's a quick and convenient way to make sure your phone isn't listed as lost or stolen. Security is another way to save time and nerves in the future.
    Nitesh Jamod
    @pedrokusios I believe this will assist you in the event of a theft or loss of your phone. If we encounter any issues related to the IMEI number, we can contact the seller from whom you purchased the phone, request a replacement, or even physically confront him (just kiding๐Ÿ˜…). Lol
    Harold Gary
    1. Use the Pomodoro Technique to stay focused, do only one task at a time, and avoid multitasking. 2. Use efficiency tools to reduce repetitive labor and troublesome work, such as: - iBoysoft MagicMenu (https://iboysoft.com/magic-menu/) quickly create new files, move/delete/copy files, find duplicate images/files, copy file paths, etc. on Mac with one click. - Grammary - automatically check grammar and polish text. - VidIQ - analyze the ranking of YouTube videos, analyze its keywords, and understand the historical performance of videos. 3. Complete tasks in one go to avoid redoing.
    Bilal Asif
    Launching soon!
    1. Prioritize tasks with a daily to-do list and focus on the most important items first. 2. Batch similar activities, automate repetitive tasks, and delegate when possible. 3. Streamline your routines by preparing the night before, meal planning, and 4. minimizing distractions. 5. Use technology wisely for efficiency and regularly review your progress to stay on track.
    Karen Cravens
    I find that cooking meals in bulk on the weekends saves me tons of time during the week.
    Nitesh Jamod
    @karen_cravens Lol๐Ÿ˜…..That is extremely helpful for those who are leaving as bachelors and far from their families.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป
    Stephane Thrasher
    I keep a simple to-do list for the day. It helps me stay focused and prevents me from wasting time figuring out what to tackle next.
    Noora khan
    I set specific time limits for tasks like checking emails or social media. It keeps me from getting lost in them and helps me stay on track.
    Nitesh Jamod
    @nooraa_khan If you don't mind, can I ask you one question? What happens if you are in the lead position, have to perform task reviews, and simultaneously hug team members? How can you set time limits for them?
    Winston
    Focus on the things that truely matter
    Wake up early in the morning
    Daniel Clevenger
    Learn to say no: protect your time and energy
    Huma Saqib
    focus on most important tasks first .To be organised, schedule everything, even personal chores.
    Hetvi Dharshandia
    Here are some quick, time-saving tips for everyday life: Prioritize Tasks: Focus on the most important tasks first. Use a To-Do List: Keep track of tasks to stay organized. Group Similar Tasks: Group similar tasks together to avoid switching focus. Automate Where Possible: Use technology to automate repetitive tasks. Plan Your Day the Night Before: Prepare for the next day to start off strong. Set Time Limits: Give yourself a set time to complete tasks to stay on track.
    Freeman Laffey
    Automate whenever possible
    William Seikh
    Try to avoid multitasking. Itโ€™s better to complete one task at a time, which helps in doing things more efficiently and effectively.
    Nitesh Jamod
    @william_seikh It may be that a single task does not work for everyone; what is the reason for it? Some people (including me ๐Ÿฅฒ) are in the lead position, have to perform task reviews, and simultaneously hug team members while also doing some priority tasks.๐Ÿ˜“
    Alex Bravo
    focus on high-priority tasks first. It helps in getting the most important things done early and keeps you productive.
    murph
    super tactical: meal prep. batch cook meals in advance for the week.
    Tegan Bradleys
    Everyone should stay present and efficient.
    Zackary Mendez
    Plan the day with a to-do list to prioritize tasks effectively. This helps stay focused and organized.
    Yunusa Abdullahi
    Prepare meals in advance and set reminders for regular activities to reduce daily decision-making and time spent.