• Subscribe
  • Your most favorite Product? Why?

Bayazid Malikov
    21 replies
    Mine is OpenAI chatGPT as I believe it will be for some. Since its launch made me 10 times more productive in the least.

Replies

Open Ai is great but I love excel. I have made multimillion dollar decisions based on data analysis using excel.
    Huudle AI Project Assistant
    @bayazid_malikov My favorite product is also chatGPT, I think generative AI is replacing internet search, especially developers boost their productivity with AI as you mentioned.
    PRIYANKA MANDAL
    Totally agree with you on OpenAI's ChatGPT. It is my go to as well.
    Phil Filippak
    Twitter for sure as it enables me to meet so many people, both online and IRL. The format is just perfect for interacting with specific points from someone's "thread of thought" which is extremely useful for sieving the most important, crystalized ideas. And the network effect is huge. Most of value in my life for the last 2-3 years has come from Twitter.
    Mertcan Esmergül
    ofc it's PH! :)
    Rajesh Kandaswamy
    ChatGPT this year. A product that I did not think about a little over a year ago but one day that I use every day for all sorts of work now.
    Oliver Thomes
    My most favorite product is snoooz AI
    Zakir
    JuggleHire
    JuggleHire
    Slack, because of ease of use.
    Saira Jon
    ChatGPT and Snooze AI.
    Iqra Naseem
    I'm thrilled to hear that ChatGPT has made such a positive impact on your productivity! It's always rewarding to know that the tool is helping users like you and me. If you have any specific ways in which ChatGPT has been particularly useful for you or if there's anything you'd like to share about your experience, I'd love to hear more!
    ChatofAI
    It must be ChatofAI because I created it myself! 😁
    Aditya Chavan
    My Favourite is Messengerx.io - Earn with AI - Supports Uncensored Chats - No Code platform to get started - Dev tools available for Web and App Integration link: https://www.producthunt.com/post...
    JK
    @writemeai is specifically designed for generating effective social media ad copy, making it a valuable tool for Instagram content creators and marketers.
    Barry Zheng
    GPTBLOX-ChatGPT Save Data
    GPTBLOX-ChatGPT Save Data
    My favorite product is also aligned with efficiency and productivity: I'm a big fan of Notion. It's a versatile tool that combines note-taking, task management, database handling, and project tracking all in one place. The ability to customize and integrate different types of content makes it incredibly powerful for organizing both personal and professional life. Plus, its collaborative features are great for team projects. It's a game-changer in terms of bringing structure and clarity to complex information.