• Subscribe
  • Youtube or TikTok for your SaaS promotion?

Liu Alex
    22 replies
    I made $10k MRR with my last product in 3 months on YouTube. However, I've noticed that more founders now want to create short videos on TikTok or Instagram. I'm curious why people choose short videos even though the conversion rate is much lower. Leave your choice here

Replies

Yvik Ye
    For us, Youtube has perfored better than others. We're willing to do more on Tiktok, but we haven't quite nailed it yet.😥
    Liu Alex
    @xspiral me too!! tt can not take real conversion.
    Kostya Bolshukhin
    @xspiral organic or paid ads?
    Kostya Bolshukhin
    @xspiral could you share link?
    CY Zhou
    For SaaS promotion, YouTube is great for detailed tutorials and in-depth content, while TikTok excels in capturing attention quickly with short, engaging videos. Choose based on your target audience's preferences and the type of content you plan to create.
    NJ Robb
    Launching soon!
    It depends on the product and targets. Find a decent editing tool like descript and you can do both.
    Liu Alex
    @njrobb Yeah, like submagic and descript, this kind of subtitle tools go so viral on tt and other short video platforms. As it's a new method to generate short content.
    Emma Preston
    "YouTube's searchability and integration with Google make it a powerful tool for SEO. Your content can stay relevant for longer, providing ongoing value and visibility for your SaaS."
    Liu Alex
    @preston_ivy So many people are talking about video SEO mkt recently, how about your opinion, Preston? Do u think it's a real work way for start ups?
    Kan Singh
    TikTok's short, engaging videos can quickly capture attention and go viral. It's perfect for creating buzz and reaching a younger, tech-savvy audience with creative, bite-sized content.
    Liu Alex
    @kan_singh Can not agree more
    Vaibhav
    Flow State Training
    Flow State Training
    Launching soon!
    The upside with posting content on these short form platforms is exposure.
    Liu Alex
    @vaibhavdwivedi Yeah, exposure the brand.
    If you have to compare these two products then YouTube is better choice.
    IK
    It depends on your target audience and content style. For broader reach and engagement, TikTok is great, but for in-depth tutorials and detailed content, YouTube is the way to go.
    Jasper Miles Hawkins
    Short-form video on TikTok or IG definitely has lower conversion rates, but it's all about visibility. You can get massive view counts compared to YouTube, so it balances out. Plus the audience skews younger which could be your target demo. Depends on your product but don't sleep on short-form vids! Test out both and see what works best.
    Liu Alex
    @jaspermileshawkins Yeah, test can get real answer!
    techinon
    I think you should use tiktok for this purpose. You should collaborate with influencers of tiktok like wania nadeem etc. Are you curious about wania nadeem age and personal details? Our comprehensive platform provides up-to-date and accurate information on this fascinating individual. Dive into a detailed exploration of Wania Nadeem's background, uncover intriguing facts, and stay informed with the most current data available.