• Subscribe
  • Youtubers, what the most features you need?

Replies

Naomi Febriska Yuberthina Tahapary
    we need a translation feature on all videos in other languages, we have the experience to make all viewers look very enthusiastic and we can channel education there 😊😊😊
    Sergey Pavlovich πŸ¦„
    @naomifyt I can’t yet, it is only for biggest channels now. On my channel with 900k it still isn’t possible
    @versus23 i believe that, bro. you can do that, i know stuck and not grow up in YouTube make us to down. I have a tips for you, we can make all video with all category and we can grow all time and don't look back about that 😊😊😊
    Sergey Pavlovich πŸ¦„
    @naomifyt youtube testing this feature with biggest channels right now but I didn’t try yet
    @versus23 you can try that because i'm newbie too at 4years ago with youTube
    Daniel James Harris
    Definitely need accurate translations and subtitles in multiple languages to reach a global audience. AI translation tools could help, like Sonnet.ai or Deepl. Also auto-captioning features to make videos more accessible. And intuitive editing tools to splice together clips, add effects, etc. without needing pro video skills. πŸ˜ŽπŸ“ΉπŸŒ
    Matthew David Harris
    Auto-translation to multiple languages would be rad for reaching a global audience! 🌎 Also, auto-captioning & subtitles are a must for accessibility. Thumbnail generation and auto-tagging vids would be sweet too. πŸ‘ Those features would def level up the YouTube creator game! πŸš€