• Subscribe
  • 365 day streak and 2,742 followers. My best Product Hunt tips ⬇️

Olena Bomko
    53 replies
    No hacks. Just hard work. 1. No tips will save you if you don't have a good product, clear website, and simple onboarding. 2. You can't ask for upvotes, mass message users, or DM strangers on messengers (WhatsUp, Telegram). The PH team removes fake upvotes, and you might get disqualified completely 3. Prepare all PH assets for your launch. 4. Be active on PH (support others, create discussions, comment on others' discussions). 5. Create your Coming Soon page. Share it on PH, Twitter, LinkedIn. 6. Be active on social media. Post about your PH launch. 7. Connect with people from PH on LinkedIn/Twitter. 8. Clean your launch day and the day after that. 9. Check your website, analytics, and the onboarding process. 10. Check your welcome email sequence. 11. Engage in real-time. 12. Make sure you can reach out to people who can support your product throughout the 24-hour launch day. 13. DM people on your launch day with a reminder. 14. Join relevant groups and chats. Support people there. 15. Track your progress with tools like Hunted space. 16. Prepare social media posts, announcements for communities, emails. 17. If you have a team, assign responsibilities. 18. If you have investors/current customers or work with influencers, send them a reminder before and on your launch day 19. Ask happy users and customers about reviews. 20. Analyze your results, share updates, and say Thank you. And be a good person :) Don't use this platform too transactional or spammy. My full Product Hunt Launch Checklist in Notion (free): https://olenabomko.gumroad.com/l/product-hunt-launch-checklist

Replies

Emily Walker
    Building genuine connections and maintaining a clean launch process are great strategies to follow
    Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    Great tips! 🙂 You covered the majority. BTW, congrats! 🥳
    Udaya Sri
    Congratulations and thanks for sharing amazing tips!
    Muhammad Hassan
    Congrats, and Thank you so much for sharing tips. These tips were constructive for me in improving my PH profile.
    Ramy Wafaa
    That's super useful information! Thanks a lot for sharing these will definitely help me in the next period as i have a bunch of products to launch!
    jackCheng
    Thanks, great advice
    Zebracat AI
    Zebracat AI
    Launching soon!
    Valuable tips! Your dedication and hard work truly shine through. Congrats & Good Luck for more :)
    Kritarth Mittal
    Wow! Amazing tips, @olenabomko! Thanks for sharing, I'll keep them all in mind and execute accordingly. Btw we are launching this weekend and I would appreciate it a ton if you could poke holes here (if you find any) - https://www.producthunt.com/prod...
    Harshil Patel
    This is wholesome 🔥
    Bilal Asif
    Launching soon!
    Very helpful tips. Thanks for sharing also congratulations to you. :D
    Neha
    YourGPT
    YourGPT
    Launching soon!
    Helpful tip Olena, Congrats
    Getting ready for our first launch and this was super helpful 🙌 Thanks and congrats!
    Muhammad G
    Launching soon!
    Thanks for sharing tips, Olena!
    Daniel W. Chen
    great team, valuable for my upcoming launch!
    Amensa Hulk
    Being active on PH sounds like a good strategy. How do you manage to stay engaged and support others while working on your own launch?
    Amy G. Debnam
    Thanks for sharing these tips! I didn’t know about the risks of fake upvotes. What are some ways to get genuine support from users?
    Luis Roberts
    These tips are solid for a successful launch. Focusing on having a strong product and engaging with the community seems crucial.
    Anne Boehm
    Engaging in real_ time must be challenging. What are your go-to methods for staying on top of interactions and support during the launch?
    Mercy James
    Active participation on Product Hunt and thorough preparation are key takeaways from these tips.
    Daria Ofitserova
    Going through similar list today with Folio Wallet 🙂 We are #2 for now 🎉 https://www.producthunt.com/post...