• Subscribe
  • #6 Unlock the Secrets to a Successful Product Hunt Launch: A 4-Hour Prep Guide

Tim Liao
    1 reply
    Having researched and refined my launch strategies, I've compiled a concise 4-hour prep guide from my experiences. These are practical notes I've gathered to maximize visibility and engagement on Product Hunt. I'm excited to share them with the community, hoping they help fellow creators succeed in their launches. And I expect you to follow our product and be notified on our prelaunch page. #6 Pre-launch Guide (4 hours before launch): 1. Preparation Phase: - Ensure the product page is fully prepared, including an attractive title, detailed and accurate product descriptions, high-quality images and videos. - Prepare a series of social media posts, email newsletters, WeChat group promotional content, etc., to be sent out quickly at the time of launch. - Remind your team and key supporters to be ready to promote and interact at the moment of launch. 2. The Moment of Launch - Launch the product precisely at 16:01 Taipei Time(this is my time zone.) to maximize the chances of getting an early ranking opportunity on Product Hunt. - Immediately share the product information on all social media platforms and notify your subscribers via email. 3. Intense Promotion (16:00–18:00): - Post relevant product launch updates on personal and company social media accounts, using eye-catching images and direct links to your 4. Product Hunt product page. - Privately message your list of prepared “Product Hunt supporters” to inform them about the launch and ask for feedback. - Contact your collaborators and other partners (note: if they don't have accounts, consider asking them to create one as new accounts do not have voting rights). Encourage them to check out your page and leave feedback instead of directly asking for votes. #6 is about something practical value. In the previous five posts(#1-#5), I've shared insights and behind-the-scenes looks at our product. Thank you for following along with my product story journey so far. (if you're not the fist time to see my series post) If you're interested, I've left a link in the comments for you to explore more about our journey. If you find value in my articles, please consider notifying our product. Click on the "coming soon" button to stay updated on our launch day! AMA

Replies

Tim Liao
    here's the #4 that most people get interested it! https://www.producthunt.com/disc...