• Subscribe
  • AI is everywhere, but what do you use it most for?

Rohan Chaubey
    37 replies
    Almost every product now has AI features. I am curious, what do you use AI tools most for in day-to-day life and at work? I found Beeyond AI last month -- it's powerhouse of over 50+ versatile AI solutions from content creation and marketing to fitness and hobbies. You can check it out here >> https://www.producthunt.com/posts/beeyondai The Maker @anandstha is looking to add more use cases based on your feedback and inputs! :)

Replies

Gurkaran Singh
    AI has become my go-to for everything from predicting weather changes to reminding me to drink water! It's like having a virtual assistant who never gets tired (or needs coffee breaks)!
    Zebracat AI
    Zebracat AI
    Launching soon!
    AI tools are incredibly versatile! Personally, I use them most for automating repetitive tasks like data analysis and generating content ideas.
    Anand
    @hamza_afzal_butt Thank you, feel free to share insights and feedbacks if any
    Anand
    Thanks, @rohanrecommends , for sharing! AI tools have indeed become an essential part of our daily lives and work routines. I use AI for a range of tasks, from content creation and coding to creating art and images, and even for hobbies and personal projects. As the creator of Beeyond AI, I've spent the past year dedicated to developing a comprehensive suite of over 50 versatile AI solutions. The goal of Beeyond AI is to significantly reduce the time spent on tasks, making it a powerhouse for productivity. Whether you're writing, designing, generating carousels, or brainstorming, Beeyond AI has got you covered. Imagine having messy thoughts and needing to organize them. Beeyond AI can transcribe and transform them into any format you need, like a journal, blog, or email. Need to create a carousel from just a few sentences? We offer a variety of templates to make you more productive with minimal effort. Need to edit an image for different uses? We've got that covered too. Here's a snapshot of what Beeyond AI can do for you: - Content Creation: Choose your template, input your prompts, and get your post created, from design to content. - Art Studio: Unlock your creativity with tools for avatar creation, background removal, and sketch transformations. - Copywriting Suite: Enhance your writing with inbuilt AI WYIWISIG Editor. - Virtual Assistant: Drafting email, brain mapping, transcribing, recording messy thoughts -> something meaningful. - And More: More tools for education, music, legal needs, and even hobbies. Check it out here: [Beeyond AI on Product Hunt](https://www.producthunt.com/post...). Iā€™m excited to hear how others are using AI in their daily lives and what features you'd like to see next! Next Goal: Making more polished and stable version, AI video editing and sound studio
    Muhammad Tayyab
    I used to summarize long papers and create a ton of content! Beeyond AI seems like a good find; I'm checking it out!
    Nikhil Gandal
    I often use AI to make comparisons and gather information. like I use DocXter for complex and large documents. Similarly, instead of spending a lot of time searching for the right information online, reading blogs, and scouring Quora, AI tools now give precise pointers with pros and cons, I guess which saves me a lot of time.
    Luka Brzin
    We made an AI-powered virtual boss that kicks your ass and holds you accountable. It connects to your Todoist and sendysyou messages through Whatsapp ensuring you stay on top of everything. I don't procrastinate as much and I have a lot more free time to do sports and spend time with my friends. This is the only AI tool I use because procrastination is the only thing I have a problem with amd it has been affecting me ever since high school. Here is the link and you can check it out yourself: https://www.producthunt.com/post...
    Geralt Edison
    I use it for writting purposes
    Mason Julian
    AI is everywhere, but is it helpful. AI is in so many things, but sometimes it feels more like a gimmick than a real benefit. I'd love to hear more about how AI can actually make our lives easier and better, not just creepier or more targeted with ads.
    Daniel Smith
    AI is everywhere! I use voice assistants for music and setting alarms, and those spam filters that catch phishing emails probably use AI too. But I never really think about it. Is there a way to use AI more consciously to improve my daily life?
    Thomas Wright
    The article talks about AI being everywhere, but it doesn't mention security. With all this personal data floating around, how can we be sure AI isn't being used against us or in ways we don't even know about?
    Christian Gyenes
    for voiceover tutorial videos
    Rohit Joshi
    YourGPT
    YourGPT
    Launching soon!
    Supported! I am using for most of the thing for writting, for customer support, for knowledgebase and for marketing
    My3 Murthy
    I use it for brainstorming- I try not to rely on it too much because it can make me lazy. I still want my brain to use its creativity
    Tatiana Vdovychenko
    Beyond the usual applications in content creation and data analysis, we use AI for predictive maintenance in software systems, ensuring they run smoothly and efficiently. We also employ AI for talent management, identifying skill gaps and predicting team performance to optimize our workforce dynamically. One of the most fascinating uses is in our research projects, where AI helps in simulating and testing various software scenarios, saving us time and resources. https://jetsoftpro.com/expertise...
    Richard Reis
    AI Document Translator
    AI Document Translator
    Summarizing... Lots of summarizing šŸ˜…
    Isis Clemente
    I use it for research purposes
    Andrew Turner
    Personally, I rely heavily on AI for things like organizing my schedule with smart assistants, getting personalized recommendations for movies or music, and even for automating repetitive tasks at work.
    Josh
    Outlit AI
    Outlit AI
    I think I use it most in writing emails and reviewing documents
    Kartar Gurjar
    AI is my go-to for fitness tracking and personalized workout plans. Itā€™s amazing how much it can improve my fitness routine.
    Brady Wilfahrt
    For me, AI is essential in marketing for generating ideas and optimizing campaigns. It really boosts productivity and effectiveness.