• Subscribe
  • Any fitness routines or sports?

Hamza Afzal Butt
    78 replies

Replies

Ritesh Jha
    I love playing basketball, even though it's a tough game and there's always a risk of getting banged up. You need to have good stamina, game sense, and body control. The best part about basketball is that you can never be the best – every day is a chance to do better. Some days, you do great; other days, not so much. That drive to improve every day comes from playing basketball for me. I do prefer Poker or Snooker sometimes.
    Domas Sakavickas
    @actually_ritesh Cheers for basketball buddy! I used to play that for the last 15 years, but the last 2 seasons were super unsuccessful, I broke the ligaments of my ankle. So from this season, I decided to make some pause from it. Good luck with your improvement!
    Azlan Tariq
    Yup i play football regularly and padel tennis weekly and it helps alot. Wbu??
    Warner Mark
    @azlan_tariq Love the variety, Azlan! Running's great, Hamza. What distance are you training for? RelaRelationship Therapy can help you navigate challenges and build stronger connections.
    Zebracat AI
    Zebracat AI
    Launching soon!
    @azlan_tariq @warner_mark Thanks, Warner! I’m currently focusing on a mix of short and long runs to build endurance and speed. I’m not training for a specific distance right now, but I’m aiming to keep improving my overall performance. How about you? Any favorite distances or routines you swear by?
    Zebracat AI
    Zebracat AI
    Launching soon!
    @azlan_tariq i love running
    YanXu
    Yes, I'm still working out every day with my product Sports Party, half an hour a day and I'm sweating!
    Zebracat AI
    Zebracat AI
    Launching soon!
    @all_appp_games Ahaan great. How do you add this badge in the comment?
    YanXu
    @hamza_afzal_butt You can view the page of the product you have published (note that it is the home page, not the release page, in the home page you can see your recent releases), you can see a line in the upper action bar, click on the third “Embeds”, then you can see the ability to copy the embed code. You just need to paste the code after your comment and you will add this badge!
    Priyanka Saini
    Yoga is the best!! :)
    Muhammad Daffa Shiddiq
    Badminton for the agility and running for the endurance. it's the perfect combo to keep me active and energized!
    Pierre-Yves Dubreucq
    Running, running and running :) 2 Marathons a year minimum, with the associated weeks of preparation ;)
    Domas Sakavickas
    @pydubreucq wow amazing! What's your best Marathon result?
    Zebracat AI
    Zebracat AI
    Launching soon!
    @pydubreucq that's cool
    Pierre-Yves Dubreucq
    @sakozzy Thanks :) It was 3h07 at Paris last year
    Bilal Asif
    Launching soon!
    Hiking and hitting the gym helps a great deal.
    Udaya Sri
    I really enjoy playing badminton. I used to do some yoga too, but I need to get back into it.
    Zebracat AI
    Zebracat AI
    Launching soon!
    @udaya_sri I love bedminton. Let have a competition sometime :DD
    Rocco Valentino
    Yoga is my go to. It keeps me flexible and helps with stress.
    Lakeesha Weatherwax
    I love swimming. It's a full body workout and feels amazing, especially in the summer
    Zebracat AI
    Zebracat AI
    Launching soon!
    @lakeesha_weatherwax I tried multiple times but I think swimming is no go for me :P
    Denis Eckblad
    I’ve been loving morning yoga sessions lately! They really set a positive tone for the day and help with flexibility and stress relief. Anyone else have a favorite routine to kickstart their day?
    Zebracat AI
    Zebracat AI
    Launching soon!
    @denis_eckblad Black coffee ❤️
    murph
    Strength training 4-5x/week. Conditioning (running when its nice out) ~2x week. Should be conditioning more...
    Steven Clark
    Cycling is my passion. I hit the trails every weekend, and it's the best part of my week.
    Zebracat AI
    Zebracat AI
    Launching soon!
    @steven_cla Nowadays I'm trying cycling. It helps a lot to refresh your mood :)
    Bohdan Mashtalir
    Yes, swimming and daily gym workouts help me maintain balance in my body a lot.
    Kexin Liu
    Lifting 3-4 times a week, and cycle & hoop at least 1 time per week
    Jack Lipsky
    Monday, Thursday, Friday: in the gym weight-training Wednesday: adult-league ice-hockey Tuesday, Saturday, Sunday: Rest, but make sure to walk a few miles!
    Zebracat AI
    Zebracat AI
    Launching soon!
    @jack_lipsky1 woah such a strict routine you have, keep it up 👍
    Gucci Murdock
    routine variety here is perfect for progress
    jonah muye
    I love play snooker 😊
    Cesare Stautz
    effective worked for balanced fitness progress.
    Steven Granata
    simple exercises for consistent fitness results