• Subscribe
  • Any tools for Quora trending and keywords?

Leon Yang
    8 replies
    Hi, guys, I'm new here, and as a marketing manager, I always watching the trends of the market. However, I still struggling on the tools for Quora trending monitoring, I would like to appreciate if there's any related tool you can share. Thank you!

Replies

Mia Charlotte Anderson
    Yep, SEMrush is great for Quora keyword research. You could also check out Answer The Public to see what questions people are asking about your topics. And there are some AI-powered Quora research tools starting to pop up, like Quora Assistant which uses GPT to analyze top posts and generate insights. Definitely worth experimenting with those to level up your Quora game!
    Harshu thaheed
    Just pop quora.com into SEMrush and hit that keyword section...
    Daniel Harrison
    SEMrush is definitely a solid tool for checking Quora keywords and trending topics. Another one to check out is Ahrefs - their keyword explorer has a 'Questions' feature that shows popular questions on Quora and other Q&A sites related to your keyword. Super handy for finding trending Quora topics to target!
    Edward Turner
    Check out Wanalyzer or Searchmetrics - they have Quora-specific features for analyzing trending topics and keywords. But SEMrush is also solid for general keyword research if you want an all-in-one tool.
    Sebastian Cole Ashford
    I've found that KeywordSurfer provides some great Quora keyword insights directly on the SERP. It's a browser extension that surfaces relevant data while you browse. Definitely worth checking out for Quora keyword research!