• Subscribe
  • Anyone interested in partnering with us to offer free trials or complimentary services to our users?

Ankur Sharma
    12 replies
    I am also seeking partners who can provide special discounts for our audience, which will be featured on our website. If you're interested, please reach out!

Replies

Lorenz Sell
    I might be interested if it makes sense. We run an online learning platform. Feel free to reach out to me over LinkedIn if you feel there's a fit.
    CY Zhou
    Hi Ankur, I'd love to discuss a partnership to offer free trials to your users. Let's connect and explore how we can collaborate!
    Narmina Balabayli
    @lightfield hey @ankur_sharma20 and @lightfield you can list your collaboration offers on https://vevy.ai also post on the community section. We're still early and have much to improve. Would love to see your feedback and experience! :)
    Stremm Tech llc
    Hi, we are a freemium anyways.
    Simona O'Neill
    Sure! Would be happy to discuss some partnership opportunities .
    Ankur Sharma
    @simona_o_neill3 I have sent you connection request on LinkedIn and let's discuss partnership opportunity.
    Abhra Ch.
    Hey @ankur_sharma20! 😄 This sounds like an amazing opportunity! Partnering to offer free trials and special discounts is a fantastic way to add value to the community. I'd love to explore this further. Count me in! 🚀 Cheers! 😊
    Ankur Sharma
    @abhra_ch Great to hear that. Let's discuss on LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/in/anku...
    Gurkaran Singh
    Hey there! We're on the hunt for partners willing to join forces and offer our users some sweet deals or free trials. Think of it as a tech-savvy collaboration that's as exciting as debugging code on a Friday night! Tempted to dive in?
    Joseph Walker
    I'd be happy to collaborate! My product Insta-Boost offers a 14-day free trial for new users. It's an analytics tool that helps skyrocket Instagram growth and engagement. We could provide your audience with an extended 30-day free trial and an ongoing 20% discount. Ping me if you're interested and let's discuss the details!