• Subscribe
  • Anyone interested in partnering with us to offer free trials or complimentary services to our users?

Ankur Sharma
    12 replies
    I am also seeking partners who can provide special discounts for our audience, which will be featured on our website. If you're interested, please reach out!

Replies

Joseph Walker
    I'd be happy to collaborate! My product Insta-Boost offers a 14-day free trial for new users. It's an analytics tool that helps skyrocket Instagram growth and engagement. We could provide your audience with an extended 30-day free trial and an ongoing 20% discount. Ping me if you're interested and let's discuss the details!
    CY Zhou
    Hi Ankur, I'd love to discuss a partnership to offer free trials to your users. Let's connect and explore how we can collaborate!
    Narmina Balabayli
    @lightfield hey @ankur_sharma20 and @lightfield you can list your collaboration offers on https://vevy.ai also post on the community section. We're still early and have much to improve. Would love to see your feedback and experience! :)
    Stremm Tech llc
    Hi, we are a freemium anyways.
    Lorenz Sell
    I might be interested if it makes sense. We run an online learning platform. Feel free to reach out to me over LinkedIn if you feel there's a fit.
    Simona O'Neill
    Sure! Would be happy to discuss some partnership opportunities .
    Ankur Sharma
    @simona_o_neill3 I have sent you connection request on LinkedIn and let's discuss partnership opportunity.
    Abhra Ch.
    Hey @ankur_sharma20! 😄 This sounds like an amazing opportunity! Partnering to offer free trials and special discounts is a fantastic way to add value to the community. I'd love to explore this further. Count me in! 🚀 Cheers! 😊
    Ankur Sharma
    @abhra_ch Great to hear that. Let's discuss on LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/in/anku...
    Gurkaran Singh
    Hey there! We're on the hunt for partners willing to join forces and offer our users some sweet deals or free trials. Think of it as a tech-savvy collaboration that's as exciting as debugging code on a Friday night! Tempted to dive in?