• Subscribe
  • Are you contributing to open source software?

Marc Seitz
    11 replies
    What are you favorite open source projects that you use or contribute to? I go first: https://github.com/teaxyz/cli šŸ‘† this is the project from the maker of Homebrew! I'm super excited about this new package manager

Replies

Doug Sillars
    My exciting project that I have been working on is CloudOps automation tooling: https://github.com/unskript/Awes... Wire up runbooks to your infrastructure, and automate away your manual Cloud Infrastructure tasks
    Atharva Bondre
    Scoutflo
    Scoutflo
    Launching soon!
    Open-source software is a great way to collaborate with other developers and contribute to the broader community, so it's definitely a worthwhile endeavor. Many companies and individuals, including those working on AI and machine learning, are actively involved in open-source projects and make valuable contributions that benefit the community. Hugging Face - a startup that has developed several open-source tools for natural language processing, including the Transformers library for building and training deep learning models.
    Marc Seitz
    @atharva_bondre1 I completely agree, open-source software is valuable for collaboration and innovation. Hugging Face's contributions to natural language processing through their open-source tools are impressive. They left their mark on the ecosystem for sure.
    flo merian
    really enjoy using Dub, an open-source alternative to Bitly, by @steventey: github.com/steven-tey/dub
    Marc Seitz
    @steventey @fmerian hell yea! dub is incredible! I made this video a while back:
    Steven Tey
    @fmerian @mfts0 Appreciate both of you so much!! šŸ¤©šŸ™
    flo merian
    @steventey @mfts0 "Dub is the #1 learning project for Next.js" ā¤ļø
    Marc Seitz
    @fmerian @steventey I'm looking at the flags in the thumbnail and thinking when does the stripe flag get replaced by a Vercel logo ;)
    Steven Tey
    @fmerian @mfts0 ahaha I doubt Vercel will go into the payments market anytime soon, but one can hope! šŸ¤©