• Subscribe
  • Are you truly finding valuable customers from Product Hunt after launching your product?

Neha
    13 replies

Replies

Charlie Grayson
    I got a lot of visibility initially, but actual paying customers were limited. It's great for exposure, though!
    MariadPDC
    My products are articles in my blogs.
    Tanuja
    I haven't launched yet. I am planning to launch in the coming days.
    YanXu
    Unfortunately, no.
    lily gordy
    Product Hunt gave us some valuable early adopters, but the real challenge has been retaining them.
    Mathews Simons
    A few key customer came from our launch, but most traffic felt more like curiosity than genuine leads.
    AppManager by CompanyDNA AI
    AppManager by CompanyDNA AI
    We are looking for actual testers of our product but I think it is very hard to find someone on ProductHunt
    Neha
    YourGPT
    YourGPT
    Launching soon!
    @johnberg Product Hunt community, the focus is primarily on showcasing and launching products. There are fewer actual users and potential customers testing the platform.
    Dedew
    Yes, but it’s not just about finding customers; it’s about finding the right customers. Product Hunt connects you with early adopters who love trying new things, giving valuable feedback, and spreading the word. It’s like a magnet for curious minds—perfect for turning interest into loyal, enthusiastic users.
    Timothy Bramlett
    Not really to be honest. It seems like Product Hunt and the value it provides has really changed over the past 5 to 6 years.
    Yisha
    I think if you aim for PR, it would be more pragmatic.
    Isabella Harris
    I've gotten a few sign-ups and paying customers from my PH launches, but nothing game-changing to be honest. I think it's a great place to get some initial exposure and feedback, but you'll likely need to do more marketing beyond just PH to really grow your customer base, especially for articles/blog content. SEO, social media, email list, etc. are probably going to be your best bets longer-term. But every bit helps, so I'd say launching on PH is still worthwhile! Just keep expectations realistic.
    Ade
    It should be