• Subscribe
  • Are your notifications for newly downloaded apps on or off?

Daria Ofitserova
    21 replies
    I'm trying to reimagine the push notification flow for an app that I'm building. 2-3 pushes a week seemed like the right choice. Then I wondered: do people even want to get notifications? πŸ˜ƒ Are your notifications for newly downloaded apps on or off?

Replies

Thomas Wright
    Notifications are always on
    Vaibhav
    Flow State Training
    Flow State Training
    Launching soon!
    I don't touch the settings unless they become true intrusive. Thus, ON by default.
    Grayson Carter
    I turn them off initially and then enable notifications for apps that prove to be useful over time.
    Christopher Clark
    They're on, but I selectively turn them off for apps that I don't want constant updates from.
    Mason Julian
    I usually keep them off to avoid distractions. I prefer to check new apps at my own pace.
    Anthony Wright
    I keep them on to stay updated with new features and important alerts from apps I use regularly.
    My3 Murthy
    Mainly OFF! I need reasons to get away from screens
    Daniel Smith
    i hate notifications
    Emma Preston
    Notifications are OFF
    Our goal at [App Name] is to provide a tailored experience for our users, which is why we understand the importance of push notifications. We believe that notifications can enhance your overall experience with the app by keeping you informed and engaged. Our approach is to carefully curate the notifications we send, ensuring that they are relevant and valuable to you. We want to make sure that every notification you receive is something that you find useful and enjoyable. Thank you for being a part of our community! We are building a marketing AI called Contentify AI. It's free and easy to setup. Check out the "Launching soon"
    Atlas Reid
    I usually keep my notifications for newly downloaded apps off. It helps me avoid distractions and only focus on what’s important. How about you?
    Axel Monroe
    Not allow notifications
    Nutnicha Manee-in
    Off by default. The app needs to earn the notification privilege. Granted when I miss hearing from the app
    Abhra Ch.
    @daria_ofitserova This is such a relevant question! πŸ˜ƒ For me, it depends on the app's purpose. Usually, notifications are off initially until I sense that they provide value. 2-3 pushes a week seems reasonable if they’re meaningful and not intrusive! How are you planning to make your notifications stand out? πŸ“²πŸŒŸ
    YaSh ChaudharY
    Old or new if not urgent , I keep notifications muted.
    Zebracat AI
    Zebracat AI
    Launching soon!
    Off. My phone deserves some peace too! ;)
    CY Zhou
    I usually keep notifications off for newly downloaded apps to avoid distractions. I only enable them for apps that are essential to my daily tasks.
    Nupur Tevatiya
    I only turn on the notifications of apps which are related to my work, apart from that only whatsapp is the one whose notifications are on due to my family.