• Subscribe
  • Best iOS exclusive apps?

Faye
    9 replies
    What are the best apps that are iOS exclusive?

Replies

Dinda Nancy
    Fantastical for calendar managment.
    Daisy Rosy
    Apple’s own apps like iMovie and GarageBand are fantastic for creative projects. For a unique experience, try LumaFusion for video editing.
    Sana Khan
    day one is an excellent journaling app that offers a beautiful interface and robust features for capturing your daily thoughts.
    Emily Wheeler
    I would recommend Bear for note-taking.
    Chioma Nzomiwu
    I'm really into LumaFusion for video editing. It’s packed with features and has a professional feel that’s hard to find in other mobile apps. It’s perfect for editing on the go.
    Shameka Fabros
    I find password incredibly useful for managing my passwords securely. The integration with Safari and other apps makes logging in seamless and safe. I don’t have to worry about remembering every single password.
    Tom Nick
    For me , bear is a top-notch note-taking app. Its clean design and powerful organization features make it a joy to use. Plus, the Markdown support is a huge plus for formatting notes quickly.
    Ethan Robert Kensington
    I use Procreate for digital painting and sketching - it's an incredibly powerful yet intuitive app for artists. Plotagraph+ is also really cool for creating mesmerizing animated photographs. Those are probably my top 2 iOS exclusive creative apps.