• Subscribe
  • Best iOS exclusive apps?

Faye
    9 replies
    What are the best apps that are iOS exclusive?

Replies

Shameka Fabros
    I find password incredibly useful for managing my passwords securely. The integration with Safari and other apps makes logging in seamless and safe. I don’t have to worry about remembering every single password.
    Daisy Rosy
    Apple’s own apps like iMovie and GarageBand are fantastic for creative projects. For a unique experience, try LumaFusion for video editing.
    Dinda Nancy
    Fantastical for calendar managment.
    Sana Khan
    day one is an excellent journaling app that offers a beautiful interface and robust features for capturing your daily thoughts.
    Emily Wheeler
    I would recommend Bear for note-taking.
    Chioma Nzomiwu
    I'm really into LumaFusion for video editing. It’s packed with features and has a professional feel that’s hard to find in other mobile apps. It’s perfect for editing on the go.
    Tom Nick
    For me , bear is a top-notch note-taking app. Its clean design and powerful organization features make it a joy to use. Plus, the Markdown support is a huge plus for formatting notes quickly.
    Ethan Robert Kensington
    I use Procreate for digital painting and sketching - it's an incredibly powerful yet intuitive app for artists. Plotagraph+ is also really cool for creating mesmerizing animated photographs. Those are probably my top 2 iOS exclusive creative apps.