• Subscribe
  • Best launch days based on my experience. What is the best launch day according to you?

Yash
    7 replies
    I've been launching Products on Product Hunt for the last 2 years. Here's what i think are the best launch days (Gut and experience based). Monday: High Traffic, High Competition - Ideal for people with huge community following Tuesday: High Traffic, High Competition - Same as above Wednesday: Medium Traffic, High Competition - IMO a terrible day to launch Thursday: Medium Traffic, Medium Competition - Good day to launch for Indies, low community following Friday: Low Traffic, Medium Competition - Good day to launch for Indies, although not as good as Thursday Saturday: Low Traffic, Low Competition - Looking for a badge? Sunday and Saturday are good days for people with low community following. Sunday: Same as above (If not lower) What do you think?

Replies

Kostya Bolshukhin
    Not a day with Low competition — for me its clearly a sign that you should go for traffic first
    Abdul Rehman
    What about the total traffic potential of PH? Do you have any idea?
    Daria Ofitserova
    Oh no, I thought Monday was a good day for the first launch, but now I doubt it. 😅😅 What day did you launch your 6 products?
    Randall Kaplan
    We chose to launch on Thursday (today!) and here's why: It’s important to consider your product's use case. HR software isn't as effective on a Friday when people are looking forward to their weekend plans. Conversely, we launched on a Thursday because it marks the beginning of weekend planning, and our users are in the right headspace to try out a beach planner. What works for one product may not work for yours. As always, prioritize your users in all decisions! I hope this helps, and I would appreciate any feedback on our relaunch today!
    Rebaika James
    I prefer launching on Thursdays due to the balanced traffic and competition.
    Gurkaran Singh
    Ah, the intricate dance of Product Hunt launches! It's like choosing the best day to showcase your project is as strategic as picking the best loot drop in a video game. Gotta love the excitement and competition, right?