Best tools to find prospects based on specific products they use?

Jacopo Proietti
30 replies
What tools do you recommend in order to find customers that are currently using specific products? I am using Koala and Apollo but was wondering about alternatives that offer free trials or free versions.

Replies

mike hasil
Apollo is a good tool!
Markk Tong
Launching soon!
Leadfeeder offers a free trial that allows you to see which companies are visiting your website, providing valuable insights into potential leads. BuiltWith and SimilarTech also offer free versions that allow you to uncover the technology stack of your prospects, helping you tailor your approach to their specific needs.
Great to hear that you're using Koala and Apollo to find potential customers! There are definitely some other tools out there that you might want to consider. One option is Leadfeeder, which offers a free trial and helps you identify website visitors and companies that are interested in your products. Another tool to check out is BuiltWith, which allows you to see what technologies are being used on websites, including specific products.
Susan R. Pruitt
Apollo is a good tool!
Oisin O'Reilly
LinkedIn Sales Navigator, BuiltWith, and SimilarTech.
Safina Seth
LinkedIn Sales Navigator, BuiltWith, and SimilarWeb are effective tools for finding prospects based on specific products they use.
Jacopo Proietti
@safina_seth thanks Safina, as I said to others I am not a big fan of Sales Navigator though. It doesn’t seem like you can really filter by stack
Savilia Lastero
Finding prospects based on the specific products they use requires tools that can help you identify and target individuals or businesses using those products. Here are some tools and strategies you can use: BuiltWith, SimilarTech, ,Datanyze, Adapt.io , Crunchbase Pro
Simran Kumar
I think so that Apollo is a good tool.
muhammad ali
Meister ld250 Distinguido cliente en busca de excelencia en suelos, te extendemos una cordial invitación a explorar el fascinante universo de los suelos laminados de Meister. Descubre la inigualable calidad de nuestros productos, resaltando por su elegancia y durabilidad. En SuelosMeister.com, no solo ofrecemos precios competitivos, sino también garantías especializadas para resistir el contacto con el agua en la superficie. Redefinimos la sofisticación y confiabilidad en el ámbito de los suelos de alta gama. Conoce más sobre nuestros precios y lee las opiniones de nuestros clientes satisfechos, quienes han experimentado la excelencia Meister en cada detalle. Meister ld250
muhammad ali
Meister ld250 Distinguido cliente en busca de excelencia en suelos, te extendemos una cordial invitación a explorar el fascinante universo de los suelos laminados de Meister. Descubre la inigualable calidad de nuestros productos, resaltando por su elegancia y durabilidad. En SuelosMeister.com, no solo ofrecemos precios competitivos, sino también garantías especializadas para resistir el contacto con el agua en la superficie. Redefinimos la sofisticación y confiabilidad en el ámbito de los suelos de alta gama. Conoce más sobre nuestros precios y lee las opiniones de nuestros clientes satisfechos, quienes han experimentado la excelencia Meister en cada detalle. Meister ld250
muhammad ali
I think that thanks for the valuabe information and insights you have so provided here. snapchat plus plus apk
muhammad ali
I think that thanks for the valuabe information and insights you have so provided here. snapchat plus plus apk
muhammad ali
I admire this article for the well-researched content and excellent wording. I got so involved in this material that I couldn’t stop reading. I am impressed with your work and skill. Thank you so much. british coins value
muhammad ali
This is my first visit to your web journal! We are a group of volunteers and new activities in the same specialty. Website gave us helpful data to work. creedmoor grendel
muhammad ali
I wanted to thank you for this excellent read!! I definitely loved every little bit of it. I have you bookmarked your site to check out the new stuff you post. telemundo
muhammad ali
Excellent article. Very interesting to read. I really love to read such a nice article. Thanks! keep rocking. telemundo
muhammad ali
I admire this article for the well-researched content and excellent wording. I got so involved in this material that I couldn’t stop reading. I am impressed with your work and skill. Thank you so much. rent ford mustang dubai
muhammad ali
I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post. Spotify premium APK
muhammad ali
Really I enjoy your site with effective and useful information. It is included very nice post with a lot of our resources.thanks for share. i enjoy this post. Easy receipt tracking app
muhammad ali
Wow! Such an amazing and helpful post this is. I really really love it. It's so good and so awesome. I am just amazed. I hope that you continue to do your work like this in the future also Easy receipt tracking app