• Subscribe
  • Biggest hurdle when marketing to different channels?

Ray Dhillon
    7 replies
    Hi guys, what are your favourite to worst on posting on social media. Also do you guys use social media a lot for business?

Replies

Ashik Hameed
    Great question, @ray_dhillon - One of the biggest hurdles in marketing across different channels is tailoring the content to fit each platform’s unique audience and format requirements. For example, what works on LinkedIn might not resonate on Instagram. Consistency in messaging while adapting to each platform's style is key. Do you have any specific strategies for managing this balance? @ray_dhillon
    Ray Dhillon
    @ashikhameed So adaptability is really important on social media, as it is very much trend based (at least on the 'newer' platforms. Also looking at what is working well on a weekly basis could be helpful. If you need help with this my business pretty much covers this all :)
    Abhra Ch.
    Hey @ray_dhillon! 😄 I totally agree, marketing across different channels can be quite challenging. My favorite platform to post on is Instagram because of its visual nature, while I find LinkedIn to be a bit more formal but equally effective for B2B. Yes, social media is a crucial part of our business strategy, especially for brand awareness and engagement. How about you? Which platform do you find the most effective? 😊
    Ray Dhillon
    @abhra_ch Twitter is also pretty good. Instagram is also good because of the features, but I agree LinkedIn is good for me because of b2b
    Andreas Sohns
    I struggle with consistent posting schedules. I love the engagement on FB, but LinkedIn feels more formal.
    Ray Dhillon
    @andreas_sohns My business solves this. Let me know if interested. Also with content creation. Facebook I definitely need to use more, way more active users.
    Gurkaran Singh
    Oh, the social media maze - from navigating Instagram like a pro to feeling lost in the Twitter jungle! As for business, let's just say social media marketing keeps me on my toes more than debugging code on a Monday morning!