• Subscribe
  • Cat or Dogs? Who are the ultimate companion?

Ashley from Shadow
    22 replies

Replies

Jasmine Butters
    DOG are ultimate companion
    Norberto Buenaventura Rizarri
    As a dog person myself, I believe the question of whether dogs or cats make the ultimate companion is subjective, as both offer unique and valuable companionship. The choice between dogs and cats as the ultimate companion comes down to personal preference and lifestyle. Both animals have their own charms and can bring immense joy and companionship to their owners' lives.
    PRIYANKA MANDAL
    Hi Ashley, for me, it's definitely dogs. Their loyalty and playful nature make them the ultimate companions.
    Muhammad Mohsin
    Breaking down the word, "Thal" could possibly evoke associations with the sea or ocean, reminiscent THALDERMA of "thalassophile," a lover of the sea. Meanwhile, "Derma" typically relates to the skin or outer layer of something.
    Marianna
    Capybaras, do they count? :))
    Maurizio Isendoorn
    What about monkeys
    Cathy Yee
    Procreate Match
    Procreate Match
    Either a chill dog or a friendly cat! But if I had to choose, a cute puppy
    Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    🐈 But probably wouldn't be able to have one. 🥲
    Terrence Kelleman
    As if this were EVEN a question on PH as the kitty awards were not enough to convince you... Kittys FTW
    Porush Puri 🇮🇳
    Definitely Dogs :) they are just soooo wholesome, recently lost mine, life's not been the same
    Amri
    Mano - Chat, Places & Moments
    Mano - Chat, Places & Moments
    both can be good companions!
    Ben Drain
    Doggos fur sure. I have a golden retriever and a cat. Can say with utmost confidence, in our household, the dog wins every time 😂
    Andre Yang
    I have dog so i believe dog's are the ultimate companion
    Hassan Shah
    Obviously Dog's
    Aris Nakos
    Well, you can take dogs anywhere, I guess that makes them the ultimate companion.