Day After the Launch: feelings & insights 🧡

Jovana Ugrinic
30 replies
Woah, what a race! How's everyone feeling? For me, it was great and intense fun. I've learned a lot from the Community and can't wait to pass the same wisdom along. The PH Community thrives on reciprocate support and knowledge sharing - I am so grateful to have met such amazing individuals throughout our journey with Tiledesk. Let's create a space for people to share their thoughts but also tips for those launching today or soon. ⬅️ And huge thanks to everyone who supported and cheered for us yesterday!

Replies

Barrie Farivar
Huge congrats on the launch! You and your team clearly put a lot of thought into the product, messaging, and launch strategy -- definitely paid off! Congrats again!
Aima Atigari
This is well deserved! You put in all the work to create an excellent product. Congratulations!
Neel Patel
@jovana_ugrinic I'd love to have a quick chat :)
@neelptl2602 sure thing, I'll drop you my calendar on Linkedin :)
William seikh
For me, it was great and intense fun.
Esus 🛡️
This one, right? https://www.producthunt.com/post... Still struggle with finding links here sometimes haha. If so, congrats on 1st! Are you able to share any #'s? (site visits, signups, etc) Would love to hear more.
Artyom Sviridov
Thanks for sharing and congrats with a successful launch!
Jessica Herman
its a very relaxing day after launching🧡
theo
I am going to launch my product in a few days. Would definitely tell you about my experience. In the meantime, any launching tips for us?
@morgan_harriss best of luck! Michele is here, co-founder of Tiledesk. I recommend building a CRM strategy to engage with Product Hunt members during the first 4 hours of the day. This initial boost is crucial, but it's equally important to keep your community engaged throughout the day to maintain support. Here's another tip: Ensure your schedule for the launch day is clear of other commitments. You need to be 100% focused and be prepared to sleep only a few hours. If you're in Europe, consider waking up early to give your ranking a final push. I would also advise clearing your schedule for the day after the launch. I, for instance, forgot about an appointment at the Embassy this morning, and I have another one with the dentist this afternoon. Not exactly a relaxed day for me. I'm looking forward to enjoying the weekend for sure 😊
Anthony Sellitto
@morgan_harriss @michelepomposo Great tips especially being focused and not booked day after as well. thanks!
Olena Bomko
@morgan_harriss @michelepomposo It's better to clean the next week, too :)
@morgan_harriss @olenabomko really? 😮 What should I expect for next week?
Darya Antonyuk
your launch was great! congrats! don't forget to take some time to relax!
Jawad Tijani
Congratulations Jovana! I would love to hear what you learned through your PH journey!
Maksym Astakhov
Congrats! It was an awesome race!
Alex Rodukov
Congratulations with a successful launch! 🔥
Mariia Volina
Congratulations Jovana! 🧡
I totally can relate to the after launch feelings! The relief, but at the same time a lot of responsibility since people keep signing up and you need to keep improving your product✨ Big congrats on your launch!
Hannah
Thanks for sharing and congrats!
very relaxing day after a launch.